A Renaissance Daemon in Hardcore

Original Post made in the SIF here:

Man, the daemon fascinates me

I've never seen these kinds of ideas before...this whole forms things completely has taken me for a loop and I gotta be honest, just getting used to the idea of first clicking on a button to switch to a form then having that same button become the action button for it's attack took me a long time to get used to.

I had known now for a while that a lot of people had fallen in love with the Daemon's Disks and so got a look at her fiery armory two nights ago.

Geez, the damage coming from her arsenal is crazy!

And the animations for all her CA's are beautiful, Fire being one of the coolest things to see online when it is done properly and sacred, still being an old game, comes across nicely with it.

I am currently doing just research on her. God, it took me a whole day just to get her to level fifteen cuz I was so nervous as to what to do. Looks like magic is her mainstay but I would really like to know if anyone has found a way to make her be able to use Assail as a primary weapon?

Also, if I duelwield her what will her chances of being able to make it to niobium be like?

Shoud her last pick be Armor to help with her taking damage?

After studying her for two days now this is my plan.

I am going to read as many COD and INfernal Damage runes as I can. Then I am going to combo these two buffs. Everytime I go into battle I want to cast the Combo, super buffed this way THEn...

Use Physical form with Assail whilst having disks and hellsheres.

This means, two buffs, with a physical Assail with two magical backups.

So...you guys think this can work?

I tried doing the setup with keyboard but it wasn't workint out well cuz I also have to use a magic regen weapon slot to bring down the timing on all the magical ca's.

So I"m using my nostromo right now to dance between all these ca's.

Do you guys think this sort of a renaissance Daemon can make it to niobium comfortably?

Or...am I better off just concentrating on one CA?

Also, to all the other Daemons out there that have made it to plat or niobium, what have you used in your builds in terms of weapons.

Thanks!

gogo

p.s. I'm not convinced that fire form actually will give me MORE damage. In fact I'm begininng to believe that the only one that will add more damage is the physical form. Fire form just converts some damage to fire where infernal can amplify it...but it's always a percentage.

I think that if I use a phys form with Assail, I can use crit and Widd to bring about higher level general damage to all the damage she outputs.

Ideas guys?

p.s. Christian Kiss, do you have a taken on this...specially as I want to duel wield her?

p.s.s. Sorry Seraphim...Cya later :)

p.s.s.s. I'm chosen

HellPower

Conc

Constitution

Magic Lore

Weapon Lore

Meditation

Duel Wield

...Armor for next?