Sakara BBQ with Draiden, Gial and Hetman!

I just had the most fun sakara run...first with Draiden who makes a big conga of the demons to kill muwahaha and then Gial and Hetman. Amazing! The experience was brilliant despite the server not being busy. And the speed at which we ran them was awesome!...Cheers to all of you

:bow:

Hetman gave me some huge piles of runes and rings and if I can ever get my head around Polish enough I'll say Thanks properly but this for me has got to best testement to how cool a community it is....despite not being able to speak each others language we three all had a great time running those sakara's :D

sakaras2re4.jpg

sakarasrc8.jpg

:blink::blink::o

Credit me with very little. There was so much fire going around I couldn't see to target my bow very well. Maybe I took out 3 or 4 in the 4 rushes we made. Three levels in a few minutes was amazing. What is Hetman using? He just mowed 'em down like they were piñatas.

I can use exploding arrow to one hit a lot of foes (one at a time), but he one-hit about 10 at a time.

Fantastic afternoon. (evening for you and Hetman)

hehe it was great my disks got lost in the blur of his poison! I have no idea what else his daemon build is though but whatever it is it's awesome...a true killing machine! and I did see you explode a couple of those sakara's :blink: Sakara SPLAT!

ahh, Claire, I understand what you mean by a fast run with great killers on the team. Disks and Daemon are a combination made in ...hell? :blink:

Lemme Guess...you just run and run , you keep seeing/hearing... Disks/enemy/Kablam!...Disks/enemy/Kablam!

I can't get enuff of that! I had the fortune to play with Epox and another on the servers yesterday and it was the same thing. And...lol, I could hear Gial in the background today as I was dealing with my horrible stomach ache and hangover...

"Woo Hoo..My EA is doing so much more damge!!!..."

LOVE it when someone's build comes together!

Gial, I guess yer EA must have been doing some serious damage cuz I've seen Claire's disks...owch!

And Hetman..., hmmm, how was this said again...

"Mowing things down like they were a Pinata..."

:blink:

Oh yeah, Sacred Hc servers...we are a coming!

:o

gogo

Oh man, sounds like another awesome time I missed :blink: Ah well, one of these times I'll be in on it (lol, apparently I picked the wrong time to rebuild my dwarf too erialc - now I have double the catching up to do to run with your daemon!). Nice screenies!

You loooove takin down those Sakaras eh erialc. They must give mucho experience though. :blink:

I touched up your snapshots for fun. What do you think? :blink:

woah

holee smokes...lol, schot you have a talent my friend...now...how can I get to use those fancy picture pertyuppers fer my ingame pix too...

sweet work!

:)

gogo

Wow Schot those frames look awesome! :woot: Thanks :P...is there a way they could be used as a template? hehe see I am getting so spoilt now! :)

apparently I picked the wrong time to rebuild my dwarf too erialc -

awww no :) I'll be happy to make a new one to join you though and we can search my chars for starter packs :)