The Joke Thread

Oldest and another young mother walking with the babies through the forest. The local blabbermouth of the neighbour village isn't knowing the other mother and asks.

'She is my half sister!' my oldest was saying. The next day I was asked by our local blabbermouth if my wife was knewing that I had a daughter with another wife... I was speechless.

When at home I said what I was asked about kids from other wives. Our oldest said that since my wife was an identical twin this would make the daughters of her twin sister the biological half-sisters of her and it wasn't a lie introducing her as her half-sister. 

Wonder what the blabbermouth connection will do of it till end of week. The youngest daughter of the twin sister of my wife and our oldest gave birth to babies just 10 days apart. Because her husband is a leading engineer on a big cargo ship she is now alone and we moved her to my parents in law 500 metres away. So the young mothers can share experiences and walk and talk together.

Hope blabbermouth is the correct word, our former au-pair from NZ used the term. The new one from Ireland says (chitter)chatterbox. A person who is spreading news faster than the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who was the first person to be diagnosed with the most severe case of gingivitis ever?

Spoiler

It was an Irishman by the name of Perry O'Dontal.

On 1/14/2021 at 5:48 PM, Hooyaah said:

Who was the first person to be diagnosed with the most severe case of gingivitis ever?

Hide contents

It was an Irishman by the name of Perry O'Dontal.

heh... i love that hidey feature :D

How do hurricanes know where they’re going?
They look with their eye!

:dance2:

gogo

6?

5,9...!

The german number sechs (6) is spoken like sex.

A repeating decimal number is called Periode in german. Same word as for menstruation.

5,9999999... is same as 6

Can't type a _ above the 9. It is the shortest possible mathematical joke in german, just 6 characters. Some boys arrived at parties wearing a t-shirt with 6? ( Sex? ) on it. Next parties all girls were wearing t-shirts with 5.999... (can't type a _ above a single 9).

I would say a clear counter win for the girls.

The captain of an eighteenth century sailing vessel with many cannon was alerted by a voice coming from the crows nest, "Pirate vessel off the starboard bow approaching at flank speed!" The captain orders the lieutenant, "Bring me my red shirt." After a brutal battle and an attempted, yet unsuccessful boarding of his vessel, the pirates were defeated. The lieutenant queried his leader, "Captain, before the battle you requested your red shirt, may I ask why?" The captain replied, Yes, it was because if I had been injured the men would not have noticed and would not be disheartened, but continue to fight bravely." The lieutenant said, that's quite brilliant, sir."

Spoiler

The next morning the voice coming from the crows nest cried, "The enemy armada approaches with all speed!" The captain tells the lieutenant, "Bring me my brown pants."

:3lmao:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, chattius said:

A dozen years ago there was a funny ad from a swedish company for nautical and navigation equipment. It was so good that it was covered a lot:

i remember seeing that ad somewhere too :lol:

:4rofl:

gogo