On PvP, with Claire and Tit

Well, you can't say we didnt try

me claire and tit, were just in the servers and we got around to talkin and stuff and then ...it came up on us...

we just felt like killing each other...just like that

Wooooooooooo....

we exported our toons from hc...

I asked everyone to make multiple copies cuz the battle's over in seconds most times and it's a drag to have to keep exporting everytime.

Best to just log back in with another copy.

PRoblem is for a long time now I'd known that I couldn't start my own server and neither could SChot...

We get into the Open servers, Wow cool...Open...Weeeeeeeeeeee...!@! :) Brand new Uni!

And the first thing someone says out loud in the lobby as soon as we appear is:

"Gogo are you able to open a Gold Server?"

Alas, I replied...no such luck...but Tit could...guess we'll have to find out his secret ^^

We went on a few times but each time there were connection problems or the servers wanted to kick one of us off.

And the one time we were, us original three and some other lobby followers got into a server and were just about to start, me, whilst in the middle of throwing my pots to the ground in a good show of faith to my friends regarding the no pots rule, told claire quickly

"ahh, yes claire, you see now how those repeated attacks on me do much to lower my health"

Claire responds "Wheeeeeeeeeee...this is so much fun...wheeeeeeeee!!"

"Yes claire, I can see that you love hitting me while I'm emptying my pockets of potions and like you am highly excited about playing with all of our friends here"

"wheeeeeeeeeee...Thwack!Thwack!"

"Cough...I'm almost finished emptying my pots, almost now"

"wheeeeeeee..."

"whew, that was dangerously close Claire...almost now...heheh, take it easy now"

"wheeeeeeee!"

"Claire?"

"wheeeeeeee!"

"Claire:)"

"Thwack!"

dead

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. We shall try again, oh yes we shall...

oh yes....

we shall try again...

:4rofl:

:)

Cool story gogo and it was a hell of a laugh! I thought it was Titi that had killed me but it seems it was the other daemon guy with those nasty tentacles! Despite the server wobbles it was great fun!

No pots, no kiss of life :4rofl:

Cheers to Titi for making the server :4rofl:

and I'll get ya both next time muwahaha....how about we make us a level 10 hc pvp char each and do a run with a min number of pots etc? I'm sure we can work out some rules and if more people join it could be an absolute scream!

And gogo I am really sorry I killed you off before you were ready...it was those pesky disks :4rofl: I swear :4rofl:

Sorry darlin :4rofl:

hahahaha! :viking:

Oh I wish I had been there. PvP is always hilarious in Sacred! Next time if I'm around I'll be sure to bring the film crew. :blink: