Chatting with Cassandra Vandales and Wraith02

Guest gogoblender

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We differ from 1st, 2nd and 3rd time.

Usually 1st time bashing means 1 day and depending on how extreme it was with or without vac mode. Mostly without. GOs look from case to case very often, although they have their guidelines of course.

If such happens repeatedly, then the GOs can become a bit more nasty and in very bad cases they even ban completely. Means when someone doesn't learn at all after he was already banned once or twice.

We differ from 1st, 2nd and 3rd time.

Usually 1st time bashing means 1 day and depending on how extreme it was with or without vac mode. Mostly without. GOs look from case to case very often, although they have their guidelines of course.

If such happens repeatedly, then the GOs can become a bit more nasty and in very bad cases they even ban completely. Means when someone doesn't learn at all after he was already banned once or twice.

tnx for the reply. I asked you the question because the victim of my latest HOF was accussing me of having comitted bashing :o

Guest gogoblender

Cass!

Welcome back you!

I hear you've been super busy with ogame...lol, I had to get wraith to contact you, heh

HOpe yer doin well and....

here's a darkmatters hug!

*hugsz!*

Get all the work over fast so you can come over fast and party more with us...

lol, the fairy's got fresh oj today fer ya!

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...

Quick question about points (& stuff):

If you've got a mine (or ships) building when it recalculates your points, how does it take into account the unfinished mine/ships? Does it get ignored ('cause it's not finished), or are the points for it counted as soon as you press the build button?

The points are not calculated until the structure is complete. Since you can't cancel ship building, the resources you spend on that are added to your score right away

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As far as the points thingy goes I have to agree with bef. Points dont land till units have completed... I tested this a loooong time ago by doing nothing for 2 updates and watching my points score stay static, then 20 mins before the 3rd update I put 50 bships in the queue with only one completing prior to the update (49 still building at update) my score then increased by 60 points inline with 1 bship. That was a long time ago 8 + months and maybe things have changed... also it is my understanding, though I havent tested it, that deut never counts to score... no matter if it is spent on research, travelling costs a ship or a defence... so those that dont raid can seriously increase their growth by having large deut mines and trading from early on for crys and met to invest in economic upgrades :D

• 2 months later...
As far as the points thingy goes I have to agree with bef. Points dont land till units have completed... I tested this a loooong time ago by doing nothing for 2 updates and watching my points score stay static, then 20 mins before the 3rd update I put 50 bships in the queue with only one completing prior to the update (49 still building at update) my score then increased by 60 points inline with 1 bship. That was a long time ago 8 + months and maybe things have changed... also it is my understanding, though I havent tested it, that deut never counts to score... no matter if it is spent on research, travelling costs a ship or a defence... so those that dont raid can seriously increase their growth by having large deut mines and trading from early on for crys and met to invest in economic upgrades :cow_white:

Sorry, you're incorrect there... Deuterium used to fuel things is not counted in score. When it is used to build something it is used in score... but I should get back to topic I suppose... seeing as I'm a newcomer to these parts.

*waves*

Guest gogoblender

heh, fancy metting you here Kiwan!

Get on down to our introduction section so you can make a post about yerself whydontcha

:cow_white:

gogo

p.s interesting what you said about the deut not being used v.s. points :)

• 6 months later...