8 hours ago, Inspired said:

Here's a video tutorial that will show you how to change your starting companion to any character in the game, as well as how to get a starting companion for characters that do not normally have one (Seraphim, Dwarf, Daemon).

Let me know if you have any questions and if you want to see more Sacred Underworld modding tutorials here :)

Here's the Sacred modding spreadsheet that's used in the video.

It's beautiful work! Really like what you're doing for the community, and keeping them up with new adventures.  It used to be only Sacred 2 that had all the attention but there's been great buzz in the last year for the game's Underworld progenitor... 

Great share friend

:thumbsup:

gogo

8 hours ago, gogoblender said:

It's beautiful work! Really like what you're doing for the community, and keeping them up with new adventures.  It used to be only Sacred 2 that had all the attention but there's been great buzz in the last year for the game's Underworld progenitor... 

Great share friend

:thumbsup:

gogo

Thank you gogo!

I got some cool Sacred 1 modding/hacking stuff that I've been sitting on for years being too lazy to do tutorials haha. But when I noticed a modding subforum opened here, I thought it was now or never :) 

I have a few more tutorials planned and will try to get to doing them in the coming weeks.

• Appreciation 1