Need help to 3D-Print 3D-Models from Sacred

I'm curious if there will be any other problems occuring :-D

if you compare the 3D-Models of the magician and the wizard, you see, that the wizard doesn't show any details. But maybe ich can fix it with blender :-D stay tuned

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

p.s. yah...even the upside down magician :D

You could spin him while he's upside down on that pointy hat :lol:

1 hour ago, Ragnar1989 said:

I'm curious if there will be any other problems occuring :-D

if you compare the 3D-Models of the magician and the wizard, you see, that the wizard doesn't show any details. But maybe ich can fix it with blender :-D stay tuned

It's hard to say but it might just be a difference between these specific models. I'd say try converting the Magician the same way and see if there are any problems with him.

Hi, I think, I used the wrong file for the magician, but now it looks more like the skeleton.

I tried the dae-conversion with the wizard as well. He looks great in Blender, but when I export him and open him with my printer-program, it seems, that the printer program thinks he is created inside out :cstars:

10 hours ago, Ragnar1989 said:

Hi, I think, I used the wrong file for the magician, but now it looks more like the skeleton.

I tried the dae-conversion with the wizard as well. He looks great in Blender, but when I export him and open him with my printer-program, it seems, that the printer program thinks he is created inside out :cstars:

What printing program do you use?

I use ChituBox V1.5.6.1

It's the recommended software for my ElegooMars UV-Resin printer.

Maybe it's more understandable with an image. As you can see, the inside of the model is bright blue and is showing the details. The outside is darkblue and you can't see any details. Normaly the dark color show's the inside of the models

Unbenannt.PNG.cd4d0f07efa112d7ca7d977ff708a309.PNG

4 hours ago, Ragnar1989 said:

I use ChituBox V1.5.6.1

It's the recommended software for my ElegooMars UV-Resin printer.

Maybe it's more understandable with an image. As you can see, the inside of the model is bright blue and is showing the details. The outside is darkblue and you can't see any details. Normaly the dark color show's the inside of the models

Try Repair > Invert Normal like I've done here.

Also, I'm not an expert in 3D modelling and even less of an expert in 3D printing so I might be wrong but I don't think normals affect 3D printing in any way. They are used for shading in digital rendering but they don't change the actual shape of the mesh.

:resp::bow:

is this feature new? I didn't know it. okay, I didn't have to use it till now. It worked well :wub:

Haha, no idea :lol: I never actually used this program before and I just downloaded the latest version so if you don't see this feature in your version, try upgrading to the latest one from their official website.

I updated it recently.

okay here's the thing. I do it this way:

GrannyViewer → gr2 extract → convert to smd → convert to dae → import in blender → export as obj → open with ChituBox → inverting → save as stl → import and edit in blender

but now, I got it, looks great for me

Yeah, looks nice! :)

I updated it recently.

okay here's the thing. I do it this way:

GrannyViewer → gr2 extract → convert to smd → convert to dae → import in blender → export as obj → open with ChituBox → inverting → save as stl → import and edit in blender

but now, I got it, looks great for me

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.19c010ebbd3ae2d8dad244e420d083fd.PNG

Can’t believe it got to this place ... beautiful 

🦾

gogo

hehe, thank you all

I think I exaggerate this, but he doesn't look realy natural, don't you think? Is there a way to export these? They look way more natural. I will also try to manage this in blender, but maybe some of you know a way :D

spacer.png
google-search: "sacred export ascaron"

26 minutes ago, Ragnar1989 said:

So, I exportet and edited this 3 charakters (pistoledwarf needs just some editing):

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.da65bd3b9058dd484f80d87411a33c7f.PNGspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png1370800460_Dmonin.PNG.9e2fed62f4376b215472bd38cebfe39e.PNGsmooth0.PNG.f02b0a1c44a8e5e215204adb391f2234.PNG

They look great! They don't look awkward or strange proportions

...the feel is strong...

Sacred is here!
:viking:

gogo

10 minutes ago, Ragnar1989 said:

So, I exportet and edited this 3 charakters (pistoledwarf needs just some editing):

They look amazing! One thing I forgot to add that you can notice on these pictures is that Sacred models ripped with NinjaRipper need to be mirrored along the X-axis to look the same as in game. Unless you want your characters to be left-handed, haha :lol:

From what I remember, you can easily do it in Blender by pressing Ctrl+M, then X, then Enter.