How Do we make the Ebolts Daemon cast faster?

Hell power? :3lmao:

But I don't think it helps the attack speed on EB, just as heavenly magic won't increase EB on seraphim (or on BFG).

yeah, I think hell power only affaerct magic ca's

and ebolts for daemon is weird..it's modded only by phys regen, conc and weapon lore

Wonky

:blink:

gogo

p.s. MYles we're in the servers come on down man :3lmao:

yeah, I think hell power only affaerct magic Combat Arts

and ebolts for daemon is weird..it's modded only by phys regen, conc and weapon lore

Wonky

Well, it is a CA Gogo... Not a spell, so why should it be affected by the spell-related skills?

Sorry for double post

Tit, who is a pretty good player for SAcred in hc, just told me that increaseing attack speed will lower the regen time of BFG...which is comparable to this spell

Could it be the same thing?

gogo

BFG is weird... I don't think there's anything like it. I'm still trying to see if the hidden synergies between seraphim's BFG and EB is still there.

But I can't play Sacred now.... :blink: Do you know gogo ?

I"M actually trying to see whether there is an effect or not.

K, I'm not too sher about this absolutely...but..I think there is

I just ran a test with al level 82er daemon and it SEEMS like she casts faster.

But...the level 82 er is casting a level one ebolts...

does this mean anything?

dunno...back to testing

gogo

Int4eresing...

tha's VERY cool

that you think that there could be a correlation between a PARTICULAR type of lore to increase the daemon's ebolt casting speed.

Interesing

therion, have you ever put a bunch of points into an ebolt daemon's lore and seen waht happenned?

well, I took DW, I'll pour a bunch of points into it and see how this experiment goes.

Beacuse, if there is no correlation, there should be no dif in casting speed between a daemon with level one ebolts with lots of Duel Wield and , let's say a higher level ebolts wiht lower duel wield...

right?

gogo

well, it'll increase attacking speed which I was hoping would be some kind of analog to hm.

However..I've just tested with both now.

I dont' think I'm convined that the ebolts casting time can reduced...

I guess what I was seeing was a very high level of spell regen on the level one ebolt which made it SEEM like it was casting it fast...but in actuality it just ...got the spell off? tricky here lol..faster

ahh, welll

therion's build still rocks!

gogo

Well.. I have about +100 to all Skills, so also to Dual Wield.

And the Casting Time is still the same as at lvl1 :D

Gotta try it out with other Lores, but to be honest, I don't really believe in that :hugs:

Edited by Therion X

Therion, you're awesome, and a true first class investigator!

Man...I just just jamming with this build last night and yer right...onc you start using it there's just no goin back...

YOu et used to just being swept away with the charged bolts...it's almost like another version of BM's ice shards...but this has omnidirectional potency!

It's so weird though that we can reduce the regen on the spell...but not it's casting time?

See ever Ca mechanism in this game has a means of accessing what we all think were basic mechanisms on all the ca's...right?

So my burning quesiton is...if it's not a particular lore, if it's not attack speed...are there any other varibles in the game that ascaron has secretly left out that could affect this like other ca's?

Like the way that attack speed affects the Seraphims casting time on BFG?

Another question, yea, heh sorry I got a lot :hugs:

I'm becoming concerned with how you knew when to balance the rsm.

Did you balance always against one second?

Like...you'd just keep eating runes until you had a balance for one second with the equipment you wore?

And...what level total rsm is on yer equipment with this daemon to balance the level of Charged Bolts runes you have eaten.

Also, what level is yer Conc at and what level is yer phys regen at.

Thanks!

:D

gogo

It's so weird though that we can reduce the regen on the spell...but not it's casting time?

See ever Ca mechanism in this game has a means of accessing what we all think were basic mechanisms on all the Combat Arts...right?

So my burning quesiton is...if it's not a particular lore, if it's not attack speed...are there any other varibles in the game that ascaron has secretly left out that could affect this like other Combat Arts?

Like the way that attack speed affects the Seraphims casting time on BFG?

Gogo, you can ask a lot of Things, it's never boring :oooo:

But I thought about it a little Bit, maybe I even found kinda Answer to that Problem.. got nothing to do in School :3lmao:

So here we go..

I think, there's no Way to increase Energy Bolts', Poison Cloud's and Flame Wall's (Casting) Animation, because they aren't related to the Weapon. The Weapon's Damage doesn't affect those Combat Arts Damage.

They aren't like Hard Hit, Multi Hit and Stuff, whose Speed is supported by different Lores, because those Combat Arts are a direct Use of the Weapon (and its Damage).

CAs like Dagger Stare, Heroic Courage, Vamp's Transforming.. all those won't ever be faster as well. Just because, they don't use the Weapon DIRECTLY.. I mean, they are independent from Weapons' Basic Damage. Like the Daemoness' Form CAs. They have their own Damage, that is independent from Weapon's Basic Damage. No matter, what Type of Weapon it is.. that's why I think, that a specific Lore doesn't affect anything related to Casting/Animation/Attack Speed of the Form CAs.

And as no Character has any Skill to speed up a Special Move (greenish CA), I see no Way to speed up Daemon's Form CAs.

But honestly.. is that necessarily? I don't think so :blink:

Dunno, whether anyone could follow that... I just hope, it's (at least) a little Bit clear, what I mean :oooo:

Greets, Therion X

It is a good question to ask and test nonetheless. :blink:

The point is valid that daemon doesn't get a CA special lore like DE, Dwarf, Vamp do, so the logic flows. So I guess in the end, gogo needs to just deal with the casting speed. :3lmao:

Dude, no Character has a Special Move-specific Skill, except for Concentration (Regeneration only). :3lmao:

Every further CA-related Skill is for Toon-specific CAs (the non-greenish Ones).

Maybe all Vamp's, Dwarf's and Dark Elf's Moves are affected by Regeneration Special Moves.. but they aren't affected by Concentration (except for their greenish Ones of Course).

So, the other Way round, Concentration still and only affects green CAs, like Hard Hit, Attack, Multi Hit etc. and for the Daemon, Poison Daemon (Poison Cloud), Energy Daemon (Energy Bolts) etc.

Yeah I get that.

But think of it this way, IF Daemon get a CA special lore then what would have been her non-green CAs? The forms! :3lmao: