Sacred Underworld + The Art of Gore

Hello!

I saw Gogo is fascinated with Gore and Demons. So I asked my disk demon to draw something for Gogo (something hopefully he will like).

"The big red fish swimming trough the endless ocean of sand."

edit: err.. I am not really good with posting pics. Maybe this one is a little too big? Need help!

Csaszar.webp

ahh, I see you've disovered the wonders of photobucket, it's fun and addictive huh!

The pic is actually a bit too big and before Schot comes along I'll tell you how to fix it.

In the photobucket page where you can see all your images, you will see an option called edit.

Just press that and use the 640 x 480 format for message boards.

As it is, my first pic is too big and now I'll make sher to fit the format for this forum as well.

Hope this helps and congratz for the pic, oooh yeah..it's a splatter fest...

Now..you just have to work on yer circles of blood and we'll have made a regular Jason out of you!

:lol:

gogo

Hope you don't mind I took the liberty to resize it for you Csaszar :lol:

In the photobucket the resize options it is 'message board' You need to choose...lol I had this problem when I first started using it to :lol:

Hello :bye:

Hey we arent monsters! :whistle:

On this pic you could see how much we care for justice. After a long and epic battle Erialc and I were finally able to kill that evil sorceror Shang Tsung and free thoose poor souls he stole. It was really a Mortal Kombat ! :ninja: 

combat.webp

BTW: photobucket IS ADDICTIVE

Sorry for the double post!

Me and TipsterDad Calvacading last night. Him on his horsie and Blazing disks. That was the first time I saw that strategy in action. Very cool, lots of speed and the disks just masscre everying. They follow him eerywhere, provide cover and take chunks of out nasteez while just laughs from the back of his horse, running round and round.

Me, lol, I've just got me ebolts with my tentacles. If you guys click on this link and then click again to really zoom in you can see the details on this pic, check out the blazing disks firing by and the tiny mounted horse.

His Daemon on a horse build rocks...and that cute little horse in the pic, all so sweet and cute lookin, kinda like a painting. awwww

The explosion on this pic is HUGE...the biggest one I've ever seen actually...if you really zoom into the pic you'll see that the rings go OFF screen. In fact, we had to get really far out to see where the blood splash marks stopped.

ha

hahah

daemonandtip.webp

And here is another cool pic in the Art of Gore series sponsored by Csaszar. We call this one...

PIffed off Daemon:

daemonandtip2.webp

hehe, I wish I could see her face...this is a scene like someting out of marvel comics.

:P

gogo

Adaptability

Flexibility

Beauty

celestiallightelegance.webp

The next two links are not for the faint of heart

The seraphim can bring the house down when she has to

You have been warned.

Perq, your seraphim build rocks

respect

celestiallightbomb.webp

celestiallightbomb2.webp

Celestial Light Guerilla Tactics:

BattleField elegance with a tiny touch of light™

:unsure:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this may actually be a smart idea, if only the bodies would stay longer you could make picasso look an idiot by making this into an ART! quite the clever idea. Going to write a little piece on it, "The hidden Art in Games" or something, nice idea :4rofl: thanks

Sylph

Csaszar...

You give good gore!

lol, seriously man, these gore pics are so different from mine. I love em. They're kinda like a cubist take on exploding bodies.

:P

gogo

p..s good composition, good amount of blood, and a very nice touch with the pulpy flesh.

ten on ten mah friend!

• 16 years later...

Spider brought me here to this topic this morning, and a lot of the pix on this thread were dead as links or being held as hostage by photobucket

some url wrestling and ... the beauty of gore... once again released :diablo: 

I still find the pix that underworld could generate regarding gore from tentacles to be some of the most thrilling visual effects back then and that can even put out now. 

Someone really put some thoughtful  effort into how the damage would come out being  displayed in circles with concentric, and the bodies laid out in orderly fashion...grueson? ..

wth  Ascaron... :oooo: 

godly!
:superman:

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld + The Art of Gore