Sacred – "Ancaria" and "Underworld" Campaigns Fast Walkthrough Video

I made a video with fast "Ancaria" campaign walkthrough (less than a hour for all campaign). I think it may be useful for someone as guide (admins may put it on wiki if they want). Also for someone it may be just interesting to watch.

I switch language of the game (English, German and Russian) on dialogues and some important items. Ingame language switching and HD provided by NL mod. NL not include balance changes. NL provides some cheat options, but I disable all of them.
You could Download NL mod here. How to set up NL mod you could find in this guide.

UPD: Added video with "Underworld" campaign fast walkthrough.

Edited by MetaL
Added one more video
  • Respect! 1
16 hours ago, MetaL said:

I made a video with fast "Ancaria" campaign walkthrough (less than a hour for all campaign). I think it may be useful for someone as guide (admins may put it on wiki if they want). Also for someone it may be just interesting to watch.

I switch language of the game (English, German and Russian) on dialogues and some important items. This future provided by NL mod. HD-resolution is also provided by NL mod. NL not include balance changes. NL provides some cheat options, but I disable all of them.

Metal, this is awesome!! I love how industrious you guys are! Im working now, soon as I finish I can move this guide to place on Wiki or even here at DarkMatters to get max exposure. Thanks for this great effort into beloved Sacred!

:)

gogo

• The topic was pinned
Please Sign In or Sign Up