Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Step 1: Stretch to avoid CDs strewn all over floor.

Step 2: Slip on miscellaneous sheet of paper #156.

Step 3: Trip over guitar lead.

Step 4: Whack ribs off corner of desk (why's it always the corner?).

Step 5: Face off monitor.

Step 6: Knock a cup of hot tea over for good measure.

Step 7: Lie in bed.

Steps 1-6 take just a few seconds. Step 7 can last as long as you like.

if you chop of one corner.. you get two in return... retaliation.

so your room ain't bloody? it's just a mess? if you have a very big box, or a closet.. *hint hint*

Syl

no, that was some german guy.. don't remember who though... odd, whyw ould one remember who inveted a walk-in-closet...

weird things happen when you're bored (which I am)

Oooh my teddybear just returned from work, brb

Jasper

PS

Total, are you a police officer?

Edited by Sylph

Oh ow! That's a pretty complicated way to hurt yourself undone. Have you ever considered joining the circus? :)

I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh. It's just that you typed it out in such a funny way, hehe. Ice pack and a whiskey for you to soothe the pain. :D

Oh and to add to Total's and Sylph's wise advice I would suggest under the bed. ^^

One coffee to go please!

Woo hoo just bought a can of the stuff! man, buying coffee in the store's such a ripoff... it's like what, two bucks a styrofoam (whatever ) cup?

lol....

jumbo tin of coffee today... five bucks...you only get like forty cups from it... helloooo brewmaster...

anyone want some?

free rounds...today only

:)

gogo

They make these blocks you put under each leg of the bed to raise it up (would make it easier to put plastic bins of crap UNDER the bed).... might help with the corners attacking you

Otherwise goats and toddlers eat just about anything but the goat can handle it where as the toddler cant digest much of what they eat that isnt food so it gets messy again *lol* do you know any goats you can "borrow" for a few hours ?

Edited by Genenut

I just found out one of my old favourite bands (Finch) have reformed. I immediately went to send an over-excited text message to my best friend who was also an avid fan, then realised I don't have her current mobile number. Then I realised we haven't spoken in over 2 years :thumbsup: She's getting married this summer too.

I'll have a whisky to send me to sleep.

Well its Wednesday morning, and I really need Friday *rests head on desk*

How about a Rasperry rum? Something nice, sweet and soothing.

So from one old best friend to another...

Another of my best non-girlfriend girl friends from a few years ago just got on MSN and told me she might be coming to Edinburgh for uni next year. She knows I'd be chronic destroyed if she said she's coming then doesn't, so there must be a fair good chance she's coming. Best news I've had all year. She'll keep me young while she's here.

Yeah, good friends seem hard to come by these days, and even harder to hold onto. She's one of the only people I know that's really at peace with her life, not trying to be someone she isn't. I just know if she comes it'll make my time here a lot easier.

My internet died last night, and only just came back within the last hour. Result being I find myself unable to waste time on playing OGame, and end up buying Zelda for the Wii instead. Fun fun fun.

Hot chocolate please. I'm off the alcohol.

Edited by th3undon3on3

awww, c'mon undone...it's Sunday...stick a wee bit of bailey's in the hot chocolate... :drool:

hotchocolatebaileys.jpg

And sux about your internet down, ours went down on Friday... WORST possible day...dialup?

:woot:

Total, I hear ya about the laptop...mine starts overheating just from turning it on

:rofl:

Tell you what, we'll do a joint burial

:P

gogo

My internet went out on Friday night too. And Wednesday. And Tuesday. And Monday :drool:

I'll have the baileys in the hot chocolate. What I meant to say was I'm off buying the alcohol :woot:

I'm holding out on my dad buying me more whisky for my birthday :P

hotchocolatebaileys.jpg

Im not sure what it is but Im drooling

After an astoundingly long, 4 day vacation, its the first day of the new semester. Lets celebrate it by not showing up :cow_white: The railroad employees are on strike again, so I even have a good excuse :cow_white: