Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I doubt that was actually what she said. Clinton has been in politics too long to make a statement like that by itself. Most likely there were some very specific circumstances that would precipitate obliterating anyone...

I saw the clip on the news. She was asked if she was concerned about Iran's nuclear capabilities, and she basically said "if they start anything we'll kill 'em!". No set up or anything, she just didn't think for a second. They easy answer would have been "we have the facilities in place to cope with such a threat" or the likes. But what do you expect from someone on the "computer games are the spawn of Satan" bandwagon?

Edited by th3undon3on3
Ta Dah!

536-Pocket-Ladder---sm.jpg

Tactical ladder to the rescue...just for you Lord!

Pretty nifty looking piece of equipment huh

:)

gogo

WHOOHOO, :woot: Thanks Gogo! :bow::help::bow::P It's been a long week and I needed that.

Lord starts hauling drinks by the case and starts passing them around the room.

lol, dude wait...it's only thursday man... we need a few cases for tomorrow...with the way this week has been running for me at work... I'll need a few cases.

:help:

gogo

lol, dude wait...it's only thursday man... we need a few cases for tomorrow...with the way this week has been running for me at work... I'll need a few cases.

gogo

There is a lot more up there. and I can only carry so much down and still hold on to the ladder without falling.

What a skill!

Truly useful and most respectable

Okay I vote you for ladder duty every Friday now to bring down the good stuff for grownups on the site

gogo

only if I get some too ....

customer calls me at work. I dont handle thier account. Call goes like this :

me: Hello this is Dawn Can I help you?

customer : breathing

me: Hello this is Dawn Can I help you? (speak louder)

customer: breathing

me: Hello this is Dawn Can I help you? (almost yelling - about to hang up)

customer: oh hello , someone just called me for __________ heres my number they wanted.

me: I dont handle your account, do you know how you were speaking with?

customer: cant you just take the info.

Me: okay I will and then I will try to pass it on to the person who was looking for it. (take number down)

What is your name.

customer: (slurs name, can only make out first name)

me: can you spell your last name?

customer: I cant hear on the phone , they need to write me next time

Several minutes of me talking and customer not hearing and saying things not at all related to the conversation...

10 minutes later I get back to my work after emailing said info to EVERYONE trying to figure out who called them as without the last name I cant find thier account .... *sigh*

And this was before noon ... they need to install an open bar at work ... that or hand over the meds

And my mom wonders why I dont want to spend HOUrS on the phone with her after I get home from work.....

Pass the alcohol or chocolate and maybe no one gets hurt --- much

What a skill!

Truly useful and most respectable

Okay I vote you for ladder duty every Friday now to bring down the good stuff for grownups on the site

gogo

Ok, but only if it's until the cargo elevator gets fixed, The drive motor on the roof looks like it can use a new drive belt and the cam shaft appears to be bent. Hay look 150 year old Scotch.

only if I get some too ....

customer calls me at work. I dont handle thier account. Call goes like this :

me: Hello this is Dawn Can I help you?

customer : breathing

me: Hello this is Dawn Can I help you? (speak louder)

customer: breathing

me: Hello this is Dawn Can I help you? (almost yelling - about to hang up)

customer: oh hello , someone just called me for __________ heres my number they wanted.

me: I dont handle your account, do you know how you were speaking with?

customer: cant you just take the info.

Me: okay I will and then I will try to pass it on to the person who was looking for it. (take number down)

What is your name.

customer: (slurs name, can only make out first name)

me: can you spell your last name?

customer: I cant hear on the phone , they need to write me next time

Several minutes of me talking and customer not hearing and saying things not at all related to the conversation...

10 minutes later I get back to my work after emailing said info to EVERYONE trying to figure out who called them as without the last name I cant find thier account .... *sigh*

And this was before noon ... they need to install an open bar at work ... that or hand over the meds

And my mom wonders why I dont want to spend HOUrS on the phone with her after I get home from work.....

Pass the alcohol or chocolate and maybe no one gets hurt --- much

Lord brings down case of Godiva chocolate liqueur and delivers it to Mom aka Genenut aka my wife .... :bow: ..... "For you my lady."

*hits* lord as he is close enough in RL to produce the REAL thing instead of just virtual chocolate.....

never tease a mom about things as important like chocolate ...

*off to find the chocolate ice cream*

Edited by Genenut
*hits* lord as he is close enough in RL to produce the REAL thing instead of just virtual chocolate.....

never tease a mom about things as important like chocolate ...

*off to find the chocolate ice cream*

I grovel and beg " Were all out, the best I can do is hot chocolate with a double shot of butterscotch schnapps."

Not according to this map. Although we could apply for new membership in the same way Cuba, Libya and Syria seem to have.

Did anyone hear Clinton the other day when asked about Iran? Saying she'll "totally obliterate them" doesn't sound very sensible or diplomatic to me.

iirc she was referring to a scenario when Iran would be considering a nuclear strike. Classic case of deterrence. Otherwise she’s taking a very diplomatic stance on iran, urging immediate, though low-level talks.

Somebody please tell Bush to stay out of the Middle East until the end of his term. I dont want to update my thesis for next year. So make sure he's having a great time in Scotland :P

How bout some leftover chocomint to go with the morning coffee? And Im counting on Lord to save me some of that Scotch :4rofl:

*hits* lord .......

Lord if you got a dollar every time you got hit you would be a rich man by now. :4rofl:

By the way did you change your toon name by now?

Kat he was so grateful to be back on line last night he didnt introduce himself as mom's hubby once that I saw..... *g*

tonight though might be a different case .... but we will see ;-)

And that was a love tap he got.... cant hit too hard when holding a bowl of ice cream ....

But if hitting him will make him rich let the beatings commence.... :4rofl:

In the meantime lets drink some of the supplies Lord brought down from the roof last night ..... Its been a LONG LONG week

Edited by Genenut

Well Mom you said it not me. But that "Hi I am Lord Moms hubby" made me laugh ever time I read it. I even made a count down for my self till it would come up the screen. :4rofl:

Kat he was so grateful to be back on line last night he didnt introduce himself as mom's hubby once that I saw..... *g*

tonight though might be a different case .... but we will see ;-)

And that was a love tap he got.... cant hit too hard when holding a bowl of ice cream ....

But if hitting him will make him rich let the beatings commence.... :)

In the meantime lets drink some of the supplies Lord brought down from the roof last night ..... Its been a LONG LONG week

Well it' all depends on if it's the hand holding the bowl or if it's the hand holding the spoon. :4rofl:

Parrot on lord's shoulder squawks " Hi, I'm Mom's hubby."

Lord says "I got him and taught him to say that for me so I don't have to." :P

"where's the rum ,arg."

I hate doctors <_<

"Physically there's nothing wrong with you, your problems is psychological. You need a councillor, and you aint getting one on the NHS."

Well frig me Sherlock, I know it's psychological.

I guess mental health isn't important in a country where thinking is discouraged though.

Edited by th3undon3on3

hi again guys, sorry I've been off for awhile (again...) police academy is taking its toll on my free time... just wanted to stop in and say I haven't forgotten about you and that I'm doin alright... wish you all well!

-Total