Guest gogoblender

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bravo guys.. Lovely that the party's already started... Hooyaah, good on you for what must have been an all night baking marathon.. bravo friend for the tummy full of goodness And Claire... welc

Time certainly does fly the older I get! I cannot believe it has been two years since I was here! The Sacred 2 bug has never been far away though. I hope that all of you and your loved ones are doing

I wonder if Schlehenfeuer (sloe fire) is known. It is from the same company which does Jägermeister. A liqueur from sloes harvested after the first frost. Our special house brand needs a lot of paperw

Posted Images

Oooooh international travel! I'm glad you have this trip and have the free accommodation!

I would love to go to a Disney world/land. Hope it will be a most joyous time for you and "le girlfriend".

Delta!

• Like! 1

Darn you're on the wrong side of the U.S. from me. Though the west coast is pretty cool....been there several times.....loved San Francisco and Seattle...both great cities to visit if you get the chance.

Btw Disneyland is in California, Disneyworld is in Florida if anyone cared to know lol....would always get those confused as a kid. Been to the Florida one several times with my daughter...If/when you have young children it's soooooo awesome for them...especially if their birthday happens during the visit....My daughter had a huge Hawaiian style Luau dance and song routine by all the staff members at a restaurant...was really pretty awesome

First timer yeah! Tammy's been there before. So far: pretty humid actually. Not a fan. Had my first burger today though! No big trips yet, but this week we're ging to Yosemite.

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Home is where your heart is ... even if it is a wet, stormy and dark forest

Hope our decond daughter will be out of hospital and come home tomorrow. She had a little fever when leaving with the school band for a concert at Berlin. We thought she was just a bit nervous but in Berlin it turned out as an infected appendix.