Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

• 1 month later...

Oooooh international travel! I'm glad you have this trip and have the free accommodation!

I would love to go to a Disney world/land. Hope it will be a most joyous time for you and "le girlfriend".

Delta!

• Like! 1

Darn you're on the wrong side of the U.S. from me. Though the west coast is pretty cool....been there several times.....loved San Francisco and Seattle...both great cities to visit if you get the chance.

Btw Disneyland is in California, Disneyworld is in Florida if anyone cared to know lol....would always get those confused as a kid. Been to the Florida one several times with my daughter...If/when you have young children it's soooooo awesome for them...especially if their birthday happens during the visit....My daughter had a huge Hawaiian style Luau dance and song routine by all the staff members at a restaurant...was really pretty awesome

First timer yeah! Tammy's been there before. So far: pretty humid actually. Not a fan. Had my first burger today though! No big trips yet, but this week we're ging to Yosemite.

• Like! 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Home is where your heart is ... even if it is a wet, stormy and dark forest

Hope our decond daughter will be out of hospital and come home tomorrow. She had a little fever when leaving with the school band for a concert at Berlin. We thought she was just a bit nervous but in Berlin it turned out as an infected appendix.