Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Just dropping by to tell you the great things happening to me: like this morning I found that there was just the right amount of coffee left. Not too little so that I have to make some more, and not too much so I didnt even have to put the jug back. I feel that the Lord loves me indeed. :hugs:

*goes back to write various uni papers and her thesis* *cries*

Ah thesis trouble for you as well, enci? I'm busy with mine as well... Got an email from my thesis-supervisor, I still have lots to do :hugs:

Edited by Timotheus
Ah thesis trouble for you as well, enci? I'm busy with mine as well... Got an email from my thesis-supervisor, I still have lots to do :4rofl:

Oh yes, the sense of impending doom, isnt it? :4rofl:

Follow! Follow! We will follow Rangers! Everywhere, anywhere, we will follow on! Germany, Portugal, Italy and back again! If they go to Manchester we will follow on! For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers! No not one, and there never shall be one!

Unlucky Timotheus. Looks like we wont be having PSV in the semis :(

its official. Totalman's dept is downsizing, and he has been released from the pleasure of state employment. it was great while it lasted. the good news: Totalman has gotten hired by another dept at the beach area... good thing I thought realistically instead of optimistically huh? put in the app a few days ago, had the interview today, conditional hired on the spot... might be on the forums a little less due to having to go through academy training again to get a recertification, but I will still be around!

-Total

Sorry to hear that Total :( but when one door closes another door opens ;)

ps. Can I ask....do you speak in third person in RL or just on forums:)

I have always wondered if the character on Becker...Bob who speaks in third person... could actually be based on a real person. I haven't met anyone who actually does it so wondered if it was possible.

Edited by Funkilicious
Follow! Follow! We will follow Rangers! Everywhere, anywhere, we will follow on! Germany, Portugal, Italy and back again! If they go to Manchester we will follow on! For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers! No not one, and there never shall be one!

Unlucky Timotheus. Looks like we wont be having PSV in the semis :(

Tell me about it I was in the stadium with my friends, they gave me a ticket as my birthday present... *sigh*

We really did not have a chance, we didn't even have the slightest bit of luck.

Let's hope we can celebrate this Sunday, when we can be the national champions.

Good to see you made sure you had some options Total! Good luck with your new job!

I have always wondered if the character on Becker...Bob who speaks in third person... could actually be based on a real person. I haven't met anyone who actually does it so wondered if it was possible.

I do it occasionally depending on the situation. I don't do it all the time here though... its a weird habit. but if I'm on a traffic stop, and I want to explain something to someone, it'd be "if officer AJ does this, then this would happen..." that kinda thing. but lol ty funki that brightened up my morning.

-Total

The next town over from me has the only really good access to the local river so the local pd for that town spends 1/2 the day patrolling the river for the drunken college students partying on it. The things they pull out of that river at the end of the season never cease to amaze me ...

I do it occasionally depending on the situation. I don't do it all the time here though... its a weird habit. but if I'm on a traffic stop, and I want to explain something to someone, it'd be "if officer AJ does this, then this would happen..." that kinda thing. but lol ty funki that brightened up my morning.

-Total

It reminded me of poster (catweazle) on another forum that I am a member of and he always speaks in Old English. If you click weazle's posts and then any of his user replies (2nd colomn) you will see he stays in character, no matter the situation.

It reminded me of poster (catweazle) on another forum that I am a member of and he always speaks in Old English. If you click weazle's posts and then any of his user replies (2nd colomn) you will see he stays in character, no matter the situation.

Those posts reminded me of the pagans from the Thief games.

Edited by th3undon3on3

Finally it's the weekend :explode:

Drinks all round, make mine a triple strength espresso please :)....been a long week, good week but very long and I need something strong!

Hope you are all well :)

oooh, and what a weekend, lol...dang job...I'm up at six every morning now...can't say I don't like it though... morning time seems so productive, you've got the sun and all...and the brain ( at least mine :o) seems to work a bit faster. It's been a great morning here, though we've got rain going on outside and some chilly wind...went out and did some groceries, and now all ready to make a big pot of spaghetti sauce to last me through the week.

Anestty, a big hello you to to!

Claire, et al... come on down and join me down in the key largo pub...I hear it's roast and potatoes tonight.

:)

gogo

finally summed up the courage to do my taxes last night. I hate doing the things even though we get a refund everyyear (children make great tax deductions) . Add taxes to the week I've had and well lets say my eldest (the teenager) got a christmas gift early last week in that I let him live he wasnt beaten within an inch of his life. So its monday again and it seems like the weekend just started a few minutes ago it went so fast.

On that note I'll take a giant mudslide ... extra chocolate and alcohol ... I'll need it to get through the week.

finally summed up the courage to do my taxes last night. I hate doing the things even though we get a refund everyyear (children make great tax deductions) .

I know what you mean Genenut. Even though I work at the taxation office its still a right pain filling out those things. :3lmao:

We also enjoyed the tax benefits of the kids, till the buggers have now just gotten old enough to leave school and get their own jobs.

Now they ain't worth any sort of tax break.

Makes the whole point of having kids kinda redundant :whip:

stubbs