Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

*pokes her head in and looks around and says "hey I remember this place! Can I get a Baileys and Coke please?"

one bailey's and coke comin right up, extra bailey's. =P good to see you back.

just like to say funki, I checked catweazle out... and wow. ever hear of a rennaissance fair? =P

-Total

just like to say funki, I checked catweazle out... and wow. ever hear of a rennaissance fair? =P

I have heard... but shhhhhh....aren't they weirdos, into medieval dress up, mead and sword shenanigan's ? :3lmao: I like to think I live for the future not the past.

A cheery Wednesday morning here in Montreal, coffee, the morning read...and sound of jackhammers thundering away in the background.

7 o'clock in the morning...what more could someone ask for?

:3lmao:

gogo

A couple of days ago a few of us had a brief conversation (ie 4 or 5 posts) on student loans and debt over at the Bethsoft forums. Today some guy launches into a tirade at me about how Scotland has no economy and how we're mooching off England and everything. I lol'd and reported him. Hopefully he'll get suspended for a few days. I'm tired of these ignorant nat-bashers. :hugs:

Beer please.

weeeee...tis friday! I'll have something long and strong please. Getting into the swing of my new job yayy so maybe 2 somethings long n strong to celebrate :hugs:

Drinks on me :D

weeeee...tis friday! I'll have something long and strong please. Getting into the swing of my new job yayy so maybe 2 somethings long n strong to celebrate :hugs:

Drinks on me :D

=D nice!

HI ALL!

Undone, cheers! Scotland created golf (And SCOTCH). tell everyone to sit down.

-Total

Drinks on me :wub:

Make mine a double please.......its been a stressful week :hugs:

finally got my pc working again (after pulling it apart and installing and then re-installing everything) and looking forward to a weekend of playing :( and what happens?......

.........a friend is bringing their computer over this morning for me to fix :D

stubbs

Drinks on me :wub:

Make mine a double please.......its been a stressful week :hugs:

finally got my pc working again (after pulling it apart and installing and then re-installing everything) and looking forward to a weekend of playing :( and what happens?......

.........a friend is bringing their computer over this morning for me to fix :D

stubbs

awh poor you!

hey here is an idea...

say ''unfixable, buy a new!'' :P

:D Unfixable....brilliant!

Glad you are up and running again Stubbie :D

I was hoping to sleep until at least 10 this am but argghhhh I am over conditioned to being awake before 6, *slides into a dark corner and sips a couple opf coffee's*

How's the beach patrol going Total?

hey Lord and hey all :3lmao:

Finally I’ve managed to finish my thesis (a day of freedom yay) and it turns out that due to some misunderstanding about administrative nuances I cant hand it in until next semester. Im not sure how to feel about it just yet, but in the meantime Im having my coffees with lots of whiskey

*HUGS* Enci

Barkeep 2 mudslides over here ! *passes one to Enci* A little chocolate always makes things better ... *drinks heavily*

Scotland isnt part of the axis of evil is it? *lol* .... I doubt he could find it on a map much less pronounce it well enough for his generals to know where to invade....

Not according to this map. Although we could apply for new membership in the same way Cuba, Libya and Syria seem to have.

Did anyone hear Clinton the other day when asked about Iran? Saying she'll "totally obliterate them" doesn't sound very sensible or diplomatic to me.