Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Me, oh! Me, oh, me, oh my! Oh, how we love to see them try! We love to see the lassies with the blue scarves on! We love to hear the boys all roar! But I don't have to tell that the best of all, we love to see the Rangers scoooooooooorrreee!!

Rangers are heading to the UEFA Cup final. Bring on St. Petersburg. We can do this now.

[/heartattack]

Oh man they did. Ahh thats hard to hear I was hopping Fiorentina will play in the final that way Milan would of had a fighting chance for 4 place in the ranking. :bye:

Oh well nothing new in the UEFA CUP things get weirder every year. So Zenit Petersburg vs Rangers final is nothing new. :)

Hey hey hey! Ho ho ho!

Welcome to the rush-rush show!

Hehe. Stopping by to say hi! I'm having a wonderful time at the moment with my friends and everything (have a week off of college atm) and working hard for more €'s, so kinda too busy to play Sacred, but I hope to log in again tomorrow :) Don't kill each other now, you hear? :sigh:

*runs off for a bed-time snack*

Oh man they did. Ahh thats hard to hear I was hopping Fiorentina will play in the final that way Milan would of had a fighting chance for 4 place in the ranking. :)

Oh well nothing new in the UEFA CUP things get weirder every year. So Zenit Petersburg vs Rangers final is nothing new. :sigh:

I checked the odds before the quarter finals. Rangers were second least favourites to win the cup, Zenit were least favourites :P

I had a fair deal of respect for Fiorentina before and during this game, but their manager let them down with the same old sore loser tripe as we got from Stuttgart, Barcelona, Bremen, and Sporting. He got his tactics horribly wrong in the first leg, and paid for not taking his chance when Rangers were missing key players.

A team that has renounced to play has won, football is like this. Football sometimes awards teams that don't deserve it.

Grow up rolleyes.gif

Edited by th3undon3on3

Well Dealing with some hard stuff at the moment so set me up a nice raz rum no ice or water.. Or just leave the bottle... and a nice mental break from life. Can I rent someones padded room for a few weeks? Promise Ill keep it clean!

Hugs all! :P I love you guys :D

Well Dealing with some hard stuff at the moment so set me up a nice raz rum no ice or water.. Or just leave the bottle... and a nice mental break from life. Can I rent someones padded room for a few weeks? Promise Ill keep it clean!

Hugs all! :P I love you guys :D

I'm sorry but Mom burned all the Rum as a signal fire and the new shipment hasn't arrived yet. Got to find out who she was trying to send a signal to.....

But I burned the rum to make a signal fire for the padded room delivery guys ....

*hands ari some rasp vodka*

But now on to the announcements *drum roll*

... my teenager is on an overnight boy scout camping trip... there will be peace and quiet til sometime tommorrow afternoon

*woo hoo* :D:lol::P

I think Ill have a drink to celebrate ....

lol Enjoy the peace Genenut and Lord but don't get tooo used to it. ^^

One padded room, a barrel of my finest Moorbrook and tons of hugs free of charge for you Ari. :lol:

13 hour shift. spent directing traffic so people wouldnt get flattened by automobiles... got a 10-81 (mental patient... freakin nutcase) and a 10-29P (wanted person). what a Looooooong day. end me now... well guys, good nite, take care all, just givin u all an update, because totalman hasn't been on in a while. guess I will go before my eyelids melt away from not having been closed for extended periods of time. later all! stay safe!

-Total

Was wondering where all the singing and free shots were coming from ^^ Great seeing you here Claire, teach me the next verse, will ya?

:viking:

gogo

I hates exams so I do. Hates them!

Also, I'm bloody confused. We're supposed to be lowering carbon emissions to save the world, right? But now lower carbon emissions are going to kill the rainforests. We're supposed to support African farmers, but importing food is KILLING TEH WORLDZ!

We're an arrogant bunch, us humans.

Beer me. Can't sleep. Stupidly loud band playing right opposite my flat <_<

Long day indeed Total. Yeesh! Hang in there buddy. Hopefully by now you've caught up on your sleep.

*huggles Claire and doesn't let go*

Hehe. Heeeey Claire! Was great to see you in the Kami today. You tease, you! :)

*steals gogo's drink* Mwahaha!

Whoa there Undone. Is that thinking you are doing:) Don't you know that's strictly forbidden in the bar huh?! Punishable by many many drinks to be drank. Or would that be drunk... *burp!* *slides down several shots of tequila*

Comin right up Moon. *slides the bottle down* You need a glass? Haha. Long time no see dude! :D

oh undone, I also got exsams now -_________- but somehow when I shal studyi always ends up here, sacrec or gw...

I wish exsams where like ''how long can u sit infront of a computer and look progressive'' thats all what work is about, right?

I had exams month ago. Max score is 100 %. And also there was a test exam (just to know how it looks like, with all procedures etc) and my score's 73% :4rofl:

In my view the second one was easier than that test exam :gogo: I wish I have about 80% :D We'll see.

Oh man I am all spent and need some tea to get my voice back. My cousin had his wedding yesterday and I am all beat from all the dancing singing and drinking. :badbad:

I have a power engineering exam tomorrow. I'll be lucky to get over 5%. It's not a good feeling.

I resent that man with every fibre of my being. I may as well just write "workhorse of the industry" all over the exam paper, because that's the only thing he said to us - over and over - for the last 4 months. How about trying to teach us the course instead of treating us like 5 year olds? And just to make him that little bit more of a cock, there's no coursework to fall back on! There was a lab, but it counts for 0% of our final grade!

Tens of thousands of Polish people must have come over here the last few years. Why did it have to be him we got stuck with? I'm used to bad lecturers, but this guy is just a bad person.

Ahhh, teachers..can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. I've had my shares of great ones, and bad ones. And while the few good ones, do stick out, it's always the really bad ones that seem to have made the biggest memories... :badbad:

Bear through, Undone... you'll have a whole new slew of teachers next year, hopefully you'll get one you'll like better.

Have an espresss to get you going.

Gluck

:P

gogo

lol What to say...I dislike teachers. Had some bad expeciance with then before. Well lots of bad experience.

P.S Have I told you before my mom is a teacher? :badbad: