Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

Bear through, Undone... you'll have a whole new slew of teachers next year, hopefully you'll get one you'll like better.

Screw that, I'm taking a year out after this lot! Couldn't last another year the way I'm going just now.

lol, undone...whatcha gonna do...travel?

Canada's always nice any time of year

:viking:

gogo

p.s. There goes Total, takin all the good stuff again... Tomi, make sure you get a premium beer back...consider that the interest :bye:

lol, undone...whatcha gonna do...travel?

Take a break! Work for a bit, study for a bit away from uni, maybe do some Open University courses.

I'm wanting to stick with the joint honours course, but basically it's just not possible in my current situation. Better to take a step back for a bit than drop down to single honours.

Weeee I've survived one more English lesson in the afternoon. ~>Celebrating time!!

Drinks are on me :4rofl:

Edited by tomi

Zenit 2 - 0 Rangers.

Gutted. Absolutely gutted. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and we blew it. With the amount of money getting splashed about these days (hell, Zenit are bankrolled by the third richest company in the world) Scottish clubs are getting priced out the market completely. Doubt I'll have the opportunity to see Rangers in a cup final again in my life. Still on for 3 trophies this season, but the Scottish Cup final against Queen of the South just doesn't have the same appeal.

Grats Lord I guess now its time for you to get in game and show us that dark power of yours. :4rofl:

Undone there are always winners and losers in games but truth be told they played a really bad game. :twitch:

On the other hand I still have faith that they will be the league winners this year :)

P.S.:I think we will see them playing a noter final in our life time :pitcher:

Grats Lord I guess now its time for you to get in game and show us that dark power of yours. :4rofl:

Undone there are always winners and losers in games but truth be told they played a really bad game. :twitch:

On the other hand I still have faith that they will be the league winners this year :)

Zenit were hardly outstanding tonight either. And money is making the game more polarised these days. As demonstrated by Zenit, money does buy success. There are no super rich oil barons in Scotland, and the Rangers owner has already said he wont sell to any Russians or Americans. This leaves Rangers (and Celtic, Aberdeen and Dundee United, all of whom were in European finals back in the day) hundreds of millions of pounds behind the other big clubs, and you simply can't compete with that. Rangers punched far above their weight this season, and in future all I can really see for Rangers and Celtic is trying to get past the Champions League group stages. Money is slowly killing the game.

Zenit were hardly outstanding tonight either. And money is making the game more polarised these days. As demonstrated by Zenit, money does buy success. There are no super rich oil barons in Scotland, and the Rangers owner has already said he wont sell to any Russians or Americans. This leaves Rangers (and Celtic, Aberdeen and Dundee United, all of whom were in European finals back in the day) hundreds of millions of pounds behind the other big clubs, and you simply can't compete with that. Rangers punched far above their weight this season, and in future all I can really see for Rangers and Celtic is trying to get past the Champions League group stages. Money is slowly killing the game.

Come now you really think that money was the key winner here?

If you ask me Rangers has the better players but tactics and game style won the day.

And surely it wasnt money that got them to the final since they bit too very rich clubs like Bayern Munich and Bayen Leverkusen.

Money isnt everything look at Real Madrid or Inter Milan money hasnt done any wonders for them if money was the only thing.

But I still think we will be seeing more from Rangers and Celtic dont know about the other teams but them for sure. :explode:

Come now you really think that money was the key winner here?

If you ask me Rangers has the better players but tactics and game style won the day.

And surely it wasnt money that got them to the final since they bit too very rich clubs like Bayern Munich and Bayen Leverkusen.

Money isnt everything look at Real Madrid or Inter Milan money hasnt done any wonders for them if money was the only thing.

But I still think we will be seeing more from Rangers and Celtic dont know about the other teams but them for sure. :4rofl:

Rangers certainly don't have the better players.

Graham Alexander: Bought from a Championship club. Third choice Scotland keeper at best.

Kirk Broadfoot: Bought from St. Mirren. A mediocre squad player thrown into the first team after Alan Hutton left (for money reasons).

David Weir: 38. Brought back from the reserves of Everton.

Carlos Cuellar: One of the few top class players in the team.

Sasa Papac: Centre half playing at left back, because there's no one else to play that position and he happens to be left footed.

Brahim Hemdani: Holding midfielder who's average at best.

Steven Whittaker: Bought from Hibernian for £2m. Squad player who fills gaps in the team from injured players.

Barry Ferguson: Best player, but been playing with a bad injury for the second half of the season. Certainly not at his best.

Kevin Thomson: Young boy from Edinburgh. Not technically gifted, but puts in a lot of effort.

Steven Davis: Couldn't get a game for Fulham, who almost got relegated from the Premiership.

JC Darcheville: Striker coming to the end of his career, playing with an injury all season.

Compare that to Zenit's multi-million pound players. Arshavin is supposedly on his way to England for over £10million. That's almost more than the entire Rangers squad cost. As I said, Zenit are bankrolled by the third richest company in the world. They definately wouldn't have won the UEFA Cup if they didn't have that money.

Players move from small Scottish clubs to Rangers and Celtic for more money, even if they don't get to play. Good players move from Rangers and Celtic to bigger clubs in England for more money, even if they don't get to play. They simply can't pay the wages for good players who can play well in Europe.

Edited by th3undon3on3

Oh Im hoarding it.. Im in deperate neeeeeeeeeeeed of it this weekend.. so No one can burn it! hehe

But I will share! :drinks:

putting the rum in the servers might encourage Ari to come visit... *passes timotheus a bottle cause he is keboard impaired at the moment*

nf2.gif HURRAY OUR NATIONAL DAY nf2.gif

the bad thing is that damn cannon salute way way way way way (ok you prob get the point now) its early :P 21 shots I think :Just_Cuz_21:

salutt1.jpg

CONGRATULATION EVERYBODY :drunkards: Cheers

OK after the latest painful morning, I'm starting to think I may be sleeping in a wrong position, since my back hurts too...

No real progress atm... :Just_Cuz_21: Some tea would be nice!