Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

eeeeeeeeeeee...lol, ike that avatar's awesome man!

And Borg, great to hear yer beloveds are snugglin up beside one another where they belong.

Dawn, that kind of info makes for the spiciest stories... mata hari anyone?

:D

gogo

And Borg, great to hear yer beloveds are snugglin up beside one another where they belong.

gogo

Actually he's just keeping my supper warm doener.gif

Edited by Borg
eeeeeeeeeeee...lol, ike that avatar's awesome man!

Dawn, that kind of info makes for the spiciest stories... mata hari anyone?

gogo

I think is more like "might hairy" *lol*

• 2 weeks later...
Well beer is an excellent way to roast tough meat. Ike's sheep I think would be great cooked in beer...

Enough beer and everything tastes goood *lol*

and Ike I am mad at you! After only one time "sleeping" along side of one of your sheeps he woke up yesterday and when out with me he started to eat grass. Then this morningsick3qx.gif puked it all up on my bed uuuuuurrrrghhhhhhh Your fault Ike he learned those bad habits from your sheep

• 4 weeks later...

The Bars quiet tonight, perhaps we need to reintroduce the hot tub and booze lorry :)

In other news Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick

Cmon people, this bar needs liiife!

;)

~Doom

Break out the hot cocoa.... we got 4" of snow this am and more is falling .... *sigh* ... I know I live in the wrong area of the country but I HATE SNOW ....

Give me your snow, basically the only signs of winter we get over here these days is north winds and no leaves on trees.

I want snow!

:(

~Doom

Give me your snow, basically the only signs of winter we get over here these days is north winds and no leaves on trees.

I want snow!

:(

~Doom

Here you go ....

snowball.gif

snowedin.gif

trust me , after the first storm the "wonder" and "beauty" of it wear off as you again try to make it to work on time while driving a car like its the luge/slolom course event ..

I want snow!

~Doom

Here you go ....

snowball.gif

snowedin.gif

trust me , after the first storm the "wonder" and "beauty" of it wear off as you again try to make it to work on time while driving a car like its the luge/slolom course event ..

It wouldn't hurt our travel too badly, as we live in a city, which is kept ridiculously well salted in winter (even when its so warm it rains :( ) (Now why can't they pay such attention to the condition of the road itself :P )

But it would give the countryside and gardens lots of pretty white stuff :D

:)

~Doom

omg this is sooo nice!

AT LEAST 300 bird I've seen in my "big" window. I guess they are going to an other continent.,..too cold for them here...but still, it's so lovely!!

They just fly and fly, and sooo close! Been watching the view for 15-20 mins and woa!

OOOO they are still going! Here is a few dozen more!!

YAY!

:P