Sacred Underworld Reborn Mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/14/2021 at 1:14 PM, SupremeJoker said:

New video for you guys ! hope you enjoy it  :D \m/ 

Any build featuring Celestial Light always gets my thumbs up... the game's first CA I ever used... thrilled me then still does to this day...  the damage coming off your BEEEffGee is just smoking

:thumbsup:

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Any build featuring Celestial Light always gets my thumbs up... the game's first CA I ever used... thrilled me then still does to this day...  the damage coming off your BEEEffGee is just smoking

gogo

Thank you ! and btw this build is hybrid ,you can go BFG ,combat arts or magic ,is 3 in 1 :D ,ofc you need good items to get the regenerations for spells and ca's ,compare to one class focus,hope I you understand what I mean :) 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone - after many years I wantet to play Sacred again - back then I always played Demoness with blazing disk flying around killing OP enemies easily.

Now out of nostalgia I want to play the same playstyle - the caveat - I have a 4k display and I'd love to play at least at full hd - thus I found ReBorn and it's amazing!!

BUT is there any way for me to edit the blazing disc back to at least one Minute? I cannot play wit only 20s - its so painful... Even back then 1min didn't feel much - I always thougt they should just limit you to one disc but make it last longer instead.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks everyone!

On 5/9/2021 at 5:32 PM, Groegos said:

Hey everyone - after many years I wantet to play Sacred again - back then I always played Demoness with blazing disk flying around killing OP enemies easily.

Now out of nostalgia I want to play the same playstyle - the caveat - I have a 4k display and I'd love to play at least at full hd - thus I found ReBorn and it's amazing!!

BUT is there any way for me to edit the blazing disc back to at least one Minute? I cannot play wit only 20s - its so painful... Even back then 1min didn't feel much - I always thougt they should just limit you to one disc but make it last longer instead.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks everyone!

you should ask the people from Reborn mode,if you want to edit parameters like that,or someone who've done it before,I would like to help you,but I don t know how it works ,hope I helped !

• 6 months later...

Thanks for posting your videos again Supreme! When you see Elf's Firepower like this, makes me regret not having tried her out when the game was released. Outstanding kill speed and beautiful display of the WE"s animations. 

gogo

• Appreciation 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Good guide. The music, speed of mousing, and the visual narrative is great! All Id have to do is just stop it when the narrative is playing to read it, do it then continue.  You created good asset for this game

:thumbsupsmiley:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SupremeJoker said:

Hello everyone ! Supreme Joker here with a new Sacred video ,hope you will enjoy it ! :D

Enjoyed the video🙏 Also liked seeing the icon set and use it was one of my favourite drops even the way it dropped And had to balance having it in your inventory added to the strategy… Does it still lag?

🤓

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Enjoyed the video🙏 Also liked seeing the icon set and use it was one of my favourite drops even the way it dropped And had to balance having it in your inventory added to the strategy… Does it still lag?

🤓

gogo

if you play with icons,I reccomend using mediu ,low settings on graphics ,in that way lag doest appear :D

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How creative! Truly marvellous, you leep getting better with editing as well and you cover an interesting topic! I'm surprised your game didn't crash, but not that surprising after seeing MetaLs Orla-Aisling/Fadalmar videos in overspawned caves. ReBorn seems to be very stable.

45 minutes ago, Lindor said:

How creative! Truly marvellous, you leep getting better with editing as well and you cover an interesting topic! I'm surprised your game didn't crash, but not that surprising after seeing MetaLs Orla-Aisling/Fadalmar videos in overspawned caves. ReBorn seems to be very stable.

Well my friend,if you re talking about the video where Metal goes with the vampire and overspawn the bear cave and use Orla to clear it ,it's because of their hard work,that was bassicaly a test,they wanted to see if the reworked orla works.

As for my content,thank you very much for your kind words,im tryng my best,I want people to know how to play sacred and have fun at the same time ,maybe for some people the problem might be that im playing Niobium,but for me niobium it's the best way to show your skills in sacred,if people want I can even make tutorials for builds,how I build my Hero's if they want to understand it better,of course all of this is thanks to @MetaL,like 95% of what I know about sacred (starting from grind,builds,methods of farming ,how the game works and many others things),all the time when I play Sacred ,I remember him,im sad that he moved away from sacred,but that's how life works,leaving that aside,I will always be gratefull with Metal's work ,not just his work,Overlooker's clan work in general ,they really bring a new fresh air to the game for me,I hope they got enough love from the community for their work,one more time ,thank you for your kinds words ! :D

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...