Sacred Underworld Reborn Mod

• 1 month later...

She's always been one of the most fierce characters in the game. Speed and butal kill speed is unmatched.  When she was able to remain in Vamp full full time, she was a good pick for full time violence :lol:

Great video, you showed her fully amped

is the music you scored for this from an Anime ?

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
On 5/1/2022 at 3:26 PM, gogoblender said:

She's always been one of the most fierce characters in the game. Speed and butal kill speed is unmatched.  When she was able to remain in Vamp full full time, she was a good pick for full time violence :lol:

Great video, you showed her fully amped

is the music you scored for this from an Anime ?

gogo

Thank you for feedback ! :D ,the music is from the new game Konami released,Yu gi oh Master Duel ,it has very good music ,so I pick it from there :D

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/12/2022 at 5:43 PM, SupremeJoker said:

Hello everyone ! it's been some time since I posted a video,but I have a new one for the lovers of sacred gold ,hope you enjoy it :D

Its funny, this is one of the characters I never played, but I knew some of the members here adored his damage and his ranged.  Great character for taking up to high levels, not surprised to see you putting him through paces here at high levels

gogo

• Appreciation 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SupremeJoker said:

Unseen video for Sacred ,check out my new video guys ! :D

This is an excellent reference video you created :thumbsup: There's great content you have written that shows up in the video. Would you consider pulling it it out as well and letting it hand in your post as a kind of read through? Its very satisfying as such as well, very nostalgic to come upon all these delicious magic items from fifteen years go. 

Great share friend
:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1
22 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

This is an excellent reference video you created :thumbsup: There's great content you have written that shows up in the video. Would you consider pulling it it out as well and letting it hand in your post as a kind of read through? Its very satisfying as such as well, very nostalgic to come upon all these delicious magic items from fifteen years go. 

Great share friend

gogo

Sure I have no problem,im happy that you enjoy my video,as I've said in the description of the video,this one is for the old players who come to play sacred again in reborn,to have an idea on what to use in the game,of course ,I can make hundreds of videos about things like this for sacred,but it need a lot of time ,for editing and script :D

• Appreciation 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Reborn´s  "Dark Star" + 2x "Ring of Protection" = Good addition to every class.

But I thought about the little discussion we had a few days ago. Sacred 1 is not dead, we simply fail to contact the remaining players and keep them together. On youtube for example, there are dozens of Sacred players. Surprisingly, they know nothing about mods, some even play in 1024x768 res. If someone could leave a comment under their videos, it would be surely useful.

Speaking of mods itself, I think it is necessary to understand what the remaining playerbase accepts and what not. Adding any kind of eye candy is welcome, since the build of a player does not get touched by it. It think vanilla players like their malfunctioning, unbalanced game with all its flaws and errors. They have found a way to use all the bugs and glitches, poorly balanced CAs and items to their advantage. Adding new mechanics to the game like Overlookers did, shatters the players comfy bubble and forces then to think their build over, which most do not want. Either for time reasons, or because they are simply or not open for new ways.

Under such circumstances, does it makes sense then to continue coding?

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, Dax said:

Adding new mechanics to the game like Overlookers did, shatters the players comfy bubble and forces then to think their build over,

Dax, I like how you speak about being forced out of our comfy bubble.

I remember when I first read the word "mod" and heard that players in far off lands using sorcerous technology were actually re-writing Sacred's DNA!

:eek: 

This was then an unheard of concept...

heresy! :lol:  

And it actually  broke my heart.

Because im kind of a min max player, the thought came to my mind... what's the point of playing even if there are no real "rules" anymore to play by?

And so now more than fifteen years later here we are,  in the middle of an infinite range of modding options.

The concept of gaming itself has changed right?

Where once we all just "played" to the dev's original Gepetto strings, tech lets us all now see the original skeleton and then empower ourselves to tinker, pull apart and re-machine again to either fix or improve, in fact to do anything to an individual's desire. 

So if anything., I'm happy that kind-hearted  players show up here and chat about their own, uniquely beautiful playing experiences  and enjoying the huge range of options that gaming has become.  

NL

Reborn

CMPatch

Endless, right?

:superman:

gogo

From my side, big respect to all Sacred coders, who give everything to make both games more enjoyable.  I hope people here will continue to work well together for years to come.

• Appreciation 1
19 hours ago, Dax said:

From my side, big respect to all Sacred coders, who give everything to make both games more enjoyable.  I hope people here will continue to work well together for years to come.

Yah, this game has had lots of love to it when you start listing out all the work..

CMPatch alone is huge , and look at the list of people on the team... all volunteers, all players, all in love with Ancaria

... and Flix's The Fallen which is another hero victory he put together with a whole team of builders! 

Plus his Enhanced Edition which has thousands of downloads across many mirror sites on the internets

, Dimitrius' Addendum, NL,, Overlook Reborn.. list goes on and on ... This game seems to have attracted some very kind, bright and generous talent over the last many years. They have not only walked forward in a straight vector, but have moved the entire creative sphere outwards...

Pi-Enhanced

:dance2:

gogo

On 7/26/2022 at 5:26 PM, SupremeJoker said:

Sure I have no problem,im happy that you enjoy my video,as I've said in the description of the video,this one is for the old players who come to play sacred again in reborn,to have an idea on what to use in the game,of course ,I can make hundreds of videos about things like this for sacred,but it need a lot of time ,for editing and script :D

i am sorry to have taken your topic off ...topic :lol: with all the last posts, :hugs:

I was looking at all your videos this morning, I like how you've gotten into doing Reborn with all types of combination character classes and different CA's...

Do you have a reference list anywhere or can you put one out of your videos with Character Class and CA's they are using? We can link to them all in a organized list to YouTube from here or anywhere

, this would then make all your work more easily accessible and a good quality reference.

Something like this would look good in a table, andwe could add it as a table to websites and even SacredWiki as links to youtube in an organized format that would help people "shop" for Ca's and classes :bounce: before they even start playing 

And a big thanks from I would believe lots of fans who you keep motivated to try this game with your videos. Sacred in one way or another keeps popping its head up one way or another !

:dance:

gogo

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Do you have a reference list anywhere or can you put one out of your videos with Character Class and CA's they are using? We can link to them all in a organized list to YouTube from here or anywhere

what do you mean by this,I dont  fully understand what you mean? and thanks one more time for your feedback :D

Edited by SupremeJoker
On 8/6/2022 at 3:58 PM, Dax said:

Reborn´s  "Dark Star" + 2x "Ring of Protection" = Good addition to every class.

But I thought about the little discussion we had a few days ago. Sacred 1 is not dead, we simply fail to contact the remaining players and keep them together. On youtube for example, there are dozens of Sacred players. Surprisingly, they know nothing about mods, some even play in 1024x768 res. If someone could leave a comment under their videos, it would be surely useful.

Speaking of mods itself, I think it is necessary to understand what the remaining playerbase accepts and what not. Adding any kind of eye candy is welcome, since the build of a player does not get touched by it. It think vanilla players like their malfunctioning, unbalanced game with all its flaws and errors. They have found a way to use all the bugs and glitches, poorly balanced CAs and items to their advantage. Adding new mechanics to the game like Overlookers did, shatters the players comfy bubble and forces then to think their build over, which most do not want. Either for time reasons, or because they are simply or not open for new ways.

Under such circumstances, does it makes sense then to continue coding?

Everyone can  play sacred in the way he wants,there is HD mod for Vanilla Sacred,or NL mod which improve the quality of the game ,or the Reborn Mod which change the "META" off the game,the reason I play Reborn ,it's for his ballance changes,more easy to get your char level 216 and many other reasons,I wont spend 50 hours on cave's just to get a char from 140 to 216,of course, for people who likes to  play vanilla but with better monsters and better experience drop,they can try Veteran mod,the mod I've played before Reborn got released,this is my opinion :D

Edited by SupremeJoker
  • Appreciation 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the video, and quite happy you made it with the ranged WE. Always thought her CA's were one of the best looking, and seeing her take out Sacred's most evil baddies while from a distance with some splashy spell effect is always a treat

gogo

• Appreciation 1