Commentary on D.a.r.k. Safari, Treasure Hunt and Silly Messages

Hey guys!

This thread is the commentary run off for the Dark Safari Hunt and Tuck Pendleton Threads.

We are trying to keep that thread with just submissions but understand that people may have questions and/ or comments on the daring excapes, pics and adventures of all on the safari and have commentary about the Silly messages threads

Have fun with the adventure everyone.

Cheers!

:oooo:

gogo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow..this is actually a good question...and I didn't even think of that

Is the info of the portraits in german?

If so , I'm afraid we can't really use it.

And...I guess I"m going to have to add another rule, thanks for bringing this up!

gogo

hmmm, lemme see one then.

Therion can you post one here in this thread please?

Myles was that you volunteering for helping out with running this with us?

Woot!

gogo

EDIT: p.s. I've just added that the image has to be in english. Of course, if soemoene who is submitting the image does the shopping I don't see this as being an extra problem of work.

Okay I just discussed this.

I"m afraid it's gonna all have to come from the english servers.

Thanks guys!

gogo

p.s. lol, myles :oooo:

p.s.s. Let's Go Therion...we need a good Niob shot of the CAve of Heroes!

Sorry for the double post...wow, csa, yer runnin with the safari thread man! lol, I was on a roll last night to get my toon up to niob so I can grab screenies too, and now the servers are down, nooooooooooooo.

Excellent work you got goin and yeah, pbucket is hot huh ^^

At this rate it won't be longer than a month before we collect all the foes in the game...yee haw!

:whistle:

gogo

Gogo I've noticed that you're listing the items/monsters in the first post.

So here's a suggestion, add a link to the post that contains each one of them. ;) That way people can find them faster, and it the thread will be cooler, kinda like a website, only it's a thread. :4rofl:

Adding the picture is a great idea, but unless it's in a toon's hand it ends up on the floor, and it's not too easy to see what it looks like, any suggestions Myls?

Indy, link, to what, I ask because there will be a large number of items on one page, for example, right now I am itemizinng eerything by post number, do you have a suggestion for how to do this efficiently with links?

Thanks!

:4rofl:

gogo

I think just include what the item looks like in the backpack should be clear enough.

Its cool to have a item look on the character, but maybe just for weapon and shield? :4rofl:

Indy, link, to what, I ask because there will be a large number of items on one page, for example, right now I am itemizinng eerything by post number, do you have a suggestion for how to do this efficiently with links?

Thanks!

gogo

Link to the post in which the item/monster can be found.

If you look at my anime thread (which I have to update now that I think of this, darn imperia, too time consuming) you'll see that in the first post there's a list with all the animes that I have described, each one having a link to the post in which it can be found.

it's too much code for our alphabetizer to work with.

Right now we're organizing by alphabetizing, and with that much code with the name it means much more work for us.

gogo

I'm thinking that having a pic of the item as well as it's stats would be very important. I've gone ahead with this in my submissions. There's no doubt that people will need to see the item IMO. I'm working on a sort of photoshop template to help make quick edits to screenshots with the results looking like what I have posted in the treasure hunt. That in mind, is everyone able to send me their screenshots that have been taken so far. Not the cropped submissions in the thread tho. Many of the cropped images are significantly degraded.

Cheers :(

Schot to the rescue :(

I saw what you did with the pictures, its more clear what's what. Some items have weird names and are difficult to classify.

:)

Edit: So how should we sent them to you?