What's your GMT?

Hey guys. I'd like to make an official list of our Sacred Players GMT times. Not just for clan players though. I'd like to include all Sacred players GMT times so that in the future it will be easier to choose the best time for organized Sacred events.

For this particular topic I would like to keep it clean and on topic pleases and thank you's! :D

The following link will tell you your timezone. Linkie!

I'm from Montreal Quebec Canada and my GMT is: Your Local Timezone = GMT - 04:00

*Dark Vader voice*

Annnnnny Offtopic comments WILL... BE.... VAAAAPORIZED!! shoot.gif

Greenwich Mean Time

GMT - 7

DaveO

Silearth

GMT - 6

EvilMale

FrostElfTwin

GMT - 5

gial

GMT - 4

Ari'Laftia

Carolyn Hacker

Genenut

gogoblender

griffman

~Night.Wolfe~

OMGSTUFF

Schot

Zinsho

GMT + 1

erialc

Llama

Nihilith

Moon_reaper

GMT + 2

Csaszar

Epox

Obsession

Sylph

Therion X

Timotheus

toret

GMT + 8

myles

GMT + 10

Funkified

Heya folks. Just thought I'd give a friendly reminder that this topic's purpose is purely for data collection and not for discussion. I've adjusted the end of my first post to clarify further and also am beginning to create our list of GMT times for easy referencing.

Cheers and lets see some more GMT's!

GMT bang on :4rofl:

Actually Claire, we're in Summer Time at the moment, so we're currently +1. Outside of BST, we're in GMT.

Summer - GMT + 1

Winter - GMT

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there all. The list has been updated and modified! Further updates to follow such as a digital clock to go under each GMT zone. Have a look at the first post here. You'll see that I've added a GMT clock. You can apply the GMT number of the person you want to know the time of to the time shown by the clock. So to know my time use the time shown in the clock and apply my GMT to it, -4.

Cheers all and let me know if I've got your present GMT wrong. :drunkards:

• 2 months later...

Howdy! :4rofl:

Well this is a time call to all our new friends and members! Come find your GMT and post it and we'll add it to the roster. Makes it an easy way to see who can play when!!

Official Schot Quote!:

For this particular topic I would like to keep it clean and on topic pleases and thank you's!

The following link will tell you your timezone. Linkie!

Thanks!! :)

Ari~