How to deactivate glow effect on vampire sword

Greetings, I am just an old Sacred fan and I've just started playing again after 10 years due to work and all that. The big part of the reason for me to play again is because of the mods and so far I am having a blast being able to wield different looking swords and ride other things beside horses. There are two things that still bugs me though and that is the red glow on one of the vampiress sword, and the blue glow on one of the seraphim long sword because frankly I am not so fond of any glowing fx on my equiptment. As I understand from tweaking with .grn model file (just trying to switch model and texture with other swords) this glow fx is included in the model and that's why it doesn't matter if you switch them it will always glow. My question is, is there someway to deactivate this glow? Because I think the vampire sword is pretty cool with it's slight curve like saber but the red glow made it looked like a straight sword. Sorry if this post is to long but I just want to make sure anyone reading this understand what I'm asking about.

4 hours ago, Pandak3r3n said:

Greetings, I am just an old Sacred fan and I've just started playing again after 10 years due to work and all that. The big part of the reason for me to play again is because of the mods and so far I am having a blast being able to wield different looking swords and ride other things beside horses. There are two things that still bugs me though and that is the red glow on one of the vampiress sword, and the blue glow on one of the seraphim long sword because frankly I am not so fond of any glowing fx on my equiptment. As I understand from tweaking with .grn model file (just trying to switch model and texture with other swords) this glow fx is included in the model and that's why it doesn't matter if you switch them it will always glow. My question is, is there someway to deactivate this glow? Because I think the vampire sword is pretty cool with it's slight curve like saber but the red glow made it looked like a straight sword. Sorry if this post is to long but I just want to make sure anyone reading this understand what I'm asking about.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dQIQUy8Yt5Os_5LGVcYySop0clJbDKI7

• Appreciation 1

Good lord, I wasn't expecting such swift answer and not only that you also provided the files needed. Thank you very much RuDDicK, and by the way I'm a fan of your custom texture mod especially your axe lore weapon pack and Jade from MK as Seraphim, if I may ask do you have any plan to make custom texture for the sword lore weapons or the rest of the weapon groups?

• Like! 1
8 minutes ago, Pandak3r3n said:

Good lord, I wasn't expecting such swift answer and not only that you also provided the files needed. Thank you very much RuDDicK, and by the way I'm a fan of your custom texture mod especially your axe lore weapon pack and Jade from MK as Seraphim, if I may ask do you have any plan to make custom texture for the sword lore weapons or the rest of the weapon groups?

Im so happy that Ruddick was able to help...his brilliant Undeworld work is beautiful!

As well... a hearty welcome to DarkMatters  Pandak3r3n... we're home to Sacred!

:dance2:

gogo

1 minute ago, Pandak3r3n said:

Thank you gogoblender, and I'm glad I found this forum, sorry for this noob question because honestly this is my first time posting in a forum, so how do you reply to a particular post?

If you look at the post you want to respond to, there should be some buttons along the bottom of it... Quote Edit Options... do you see that?

if you press Quote it will create a new post for you while referencing that post you want to respond to

Happy you've found us!

:Laie_58:

gogo

20 minutes ago, Pandak3r3n said:

Yes, in the near future

• Appreciation 1
2 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

If you look at the post you want to respond to, there should be some buttons along the bottom of it... Quote Edit Options... do you see that?

if you press Quote it will create a new post for you while referencing that post you want to respond to

Happy you've found us!

:Laie_58:

gogo

Got it, thanks alot gogo :thumbsup:

• Like! 1