Odd problem with my iMac for DarkMatters

I love that smiley, that's awesome! I do keep an eye on these forums but I must admit most Sacred 2 stuff goes over my head :O Despite being a beta tester haha. It never grabbed me like the original. But I do miss everyone and randomly think of you all quite often. I so wish we still had SiF. And MSN. Ahhh nostalgia.

Yes, god you're right, 2004 Sacred was released so indeed, nearly 20 years we've all known each other. Now I just feel old lol. Thanks for that on a Sunday! :P ;)

1 hour ago, pevil said:

I love that smiley, that's awesome! I do keep an eye on these forums but I must admit most Sacred 2 stuff goes over my head :O Despite being a beta tester haha. It never grabbed me like the original. But I do miss everyone and randomly think of you all quite often. I so wish we still had SiF. And MSN. Ahhh nostalgia.

Yes, god you're right, 2004 Sacred was released so indeed, nearly 20 years we've all known each other. Now I just feel old lol. Thanks for that on a Sunday! :P ;)

heh... its just Sunday morning for us here Pevil, you guys race before us on the global clock... Goooood morning then from here in rainy Montreal at  9 13 am!

:dance2:

gogo