DarkMatters Featured Sacred Guides and Builds Index

It's been many months now that we have been trying to gather up all the best video guides and chraracter builds in all of Sacred. After this long a period of time and many months, we have finally been able to put together an index of clickable links that will instantly find you the pefect build or the perfect guide. This index is comprised of almost 100 links that will take you to builds on this site that can show you what others have done and where you can possibly go.

Our huge thanks to the many, many submitters of all the articles. Claire has done painstaking work and finally organized all of the submissions into one handy index that, with one look, possibly teach your seraphim how to cast 15 Celestial Lights at once or build the greatest Rune Farmer in all of Ancaria. Our index will send you through the lands of Sacred, allow you to meet with dragons, goblins and ghosts. And, with some dedication on your part to following the build and guide suggestions, allow you to take home their heads as souvenirs.

Best of wishes Sacred Traveller.

Click here to travel to DarkMatters Featured Index of Guides and Builds.

:D

gogo

p.s. Claire, I can't tell you have awesome this work work is. This index is priceless. :)

I asked PowerPyx whether the GSF had something like this and he said they didn't yet. So after making me promise never to use Babelfish again :faerie: I posted links to the DarkMatters Index in the

German Sacred Forum:

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showthread.php?t=47128

and CI Sacred

http://www.cisacred.de/showthread.php?p=12075#post12075

Sacred is spreading!

:4rofl:

gogo

you forgot my boom hilda build. hat you have put in under sacred genereal discussion and also me and schot triute movie for my we :D

Wouldn't it also be a good idea to make a list like that of projects currently taken by someone or are in progress, or projects that are planned, or ideas that have to be taken care of, like a vacancy page ^^

Sylph

Hey guys

We're currently working on a list of minimum starndards that will have to be met before being added to our Featured Guides Index.

Basics, like formatting, spelling and build templates for a kind of reference value.

We'll have the min standards up soon and it will be a great guide in putting builds together.

The builds section we have going now is already a pretty good way to try out test builds and ideas. Only once a member of the mod team sees something of reference quality and/or receives a pm from a submittor asking for addition to the Featured Index will we add it. We'll consider everying not on the Featured Index as a project in standing unless a submittor asks us to add it to the index.

The Index is fully editable and is a great way to reward peeps that are interested in creating high quality Sacred game content that can be referenced.

No project ever done is a duplicate of anyone else's.

Do the work first, publish it and ask for admission to the guide and you will secure youreself a place.

gogo

Phenomenal work! Kudos to all the submitters, organizers and editors. That was a huge job and very well done indeed! :D

And so the guide grows!! Llama's Spider Queen has just been added to the index and there are more to come.

It's great fun to be able to compile all these amazing Gudes/Builds into one Index so the work is really done by those who write them :D

New guidelines and helpful hints regarding submissions for featured build and guides can now be found here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4849

Thanks Myles

:P

gogo

p.s. just a note...two sections are operating here now for guides and submissions.

One is for regular guide/build submissions open to all posters.

The other is guides that have met reference standards.

If you want to post any ideas and/or starter guides or regular guide submissions we encourage you to post them in the first mentionned section open to all posters which can be found here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=60

The index, which is a collection of reference articles, guides and builds, is being organized with some very basic standards, namely spell check and minimal formatting. If you have noticed that your guide and/or build is not in the reference index and you'd like your guide to be considered for the reference collection which can be found here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4706

Then please simply submit a pm to any member of the mod team with a link to your submissions after which we can review it for inclusion in our index/reference listing.

Cheers and have fun!

:yay:

gogo

New guidelines and helpful hints regarding submissions for featured build and guides can now be found here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4849

Thanks Myles

:yay:

gogo

Don't miss out the Sexy guide by Mr. Blender as well.

Believe me I thought no one could use a red title and get away with it. :D Do it right, and do it sexy right (whatever that means :P)

• 2 weeks later...

Claire, the formatting as usual is wonderful and again, a big thank you to all the submitters now from all over the world here at DarkMatters.

Cheers!

gogo

It's such a pleasure to work on this index with the amazing submissions we are getting! :bow:

And just updated here with an incredible map from $Wanted$Sacred.

Fantastic work all you submitters and creators!

:hugs:

Props to $MostWanted$ The submission is fantastic, and Patroclo Picchiaduro, our thanks to you in helping us with the addition to the Index.

Sacred is spreading!

:hugs:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

It's been updated again today and with still more to come!...check it out We Guides and Demon Guides also Frosty's guide for beginners :)

props to all the amazing guide writers there :D

The Witch: German WE Guide (translated) by Gelu, From SIF posted by Frosty

Beware_the_Hooly's The Grotesque Choir Girl Guide, Originally posted on sif

Frosty's General Sacred Character Guide for Noobs, Originally posted at DA.

Excellent, the three new builds are all strong entries for the index and wow...finally frosty's noob guide indexed in all it's glory.

Woot!

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Brilliant

The quality and breadth of the reference threads is outstanding.

Community driven content rocks@!

Sacred Info will now be spread all over the world

W00T!

:4rofl:

gogo[/color]