[German] The RAD-Community

RAD stands for "Rüstige alternative Daddler" which means "Lusty Alternative Gamers"

The Communitys main thing is to give older Gamers (25 and up) a place to share Informations about games, play together a.s.o.

They are playing differnet games beside Sacred, for example: Rappelz

This Community has no Game-Clan with rules, they play together just for fun.

Because of that a lot of the members are aged over 50, english is not very common. There are many threads with translations from english game informations to german.

The RAD-Community has very good connections to Ascaron because nearly all Moderators of the GSF are members there.

It was founded in May 2005 by me :P

http://www.rad-community.org/

Yeah wicked site there Pyx :P seems I have to learn a lot more german...but I refuse to use that babelfish :o...you should see what it translated when I was looking up some french! :D

Hey everyone, we just made Fansite Presentation over at Rad:

Here it is:

http://rad.hrsv.de/forum/index.php/topic,5...9.html#msg27459

Thanks PowerPyx!

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. He has just opened up a new International Contacts site, and encourages everyone here from all the different communities, wolfe's lair , Clan DA, Pevil's Place etc to make presentation as well. Have fun!

• 5 months later...

I tried the link in the first post, and gogo's link in the 4th.

the first one gave a graphic of a monkey holding a club telling me no content of interest with a couple of links below it.

Gogo's link goes no where.

I suspect this URL's registration ran out, and someone else bought it quick. Quick, 'cause it has traffic to it. (Who wants a site with no traffic!)

Here's hoping this doesn't happen to darkmatters.org when it's registration expires (or nears expiry)!!

the prob was not registration run out but a dumb assho**** of server admin who not cares of the users on the server, also doin illegal stuff so rad, hope, voa, sacredvault and rebellen oldy gamers decide to move to another server. so we are not the admin-c / reg-c of the domains (except rad-community.org ) we all lost our old domains :/

here are the new adresses to reach us.

RAD:

www.rad-community.org/

www.sacred2-radcommunity.de

HOPE:

www.hope-clan.org

SacredVault

www.sacredvault.org

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the update Powerpyx!

And... now I'm curious... will we be able to play with Germans in the lobby's spawned by our local versions?

If you're being resurrected again in this sequel....I'd love to have a chance to try and take you out again!

rawr!

:D

:)

gogo

p.s. cept I hope you're not as strong this time around... you nearly chopped the head off of my wonderbabe last time I tried to do it :P