DarkWing Application

Hello everyone,

I am interested in joining your wing alliance. I began my exploits as a noob about a week or two ago with the help of two of my co-workers who are also D.a.r.k members (OMGSTUFF and Master of the nuts). They have pointed me in a good direction and given great advice. My in game name is CompEngRJH and my real name is Russ.

I look forward to talking to everyone on the boards and thank you for your consideration.

--Russ

I am so, so sorry, but as it turns out we were just in the process of closing out our wing because the particapation in a smaller universe was not enough and so this was the reason why we took all the peeps in to the main clan.

My greatest apologies, CompEngRJH :)

However, we are always looking for more peeps here on the board and look forward to your posts and questions.

In fact, come have a round on the bar on us.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

That I will definitly do, alcoholic beverages hopefully are availible :thumbsup: (for a fee of course :thumbsup: )

I do look forward to chatting with you all and someday I may qualify for the main alliance :drunkards:

--Russ

Great spirit!

And looking forward to seeing you post on the boards and perhaps even one day if yer still intersted applying for Main.

With the help of good folks, your points will fly!

:drunkards:

gogo

Hi Russ and Welcome to FDM :drunkards:

Sorry you heard that the wing is no longer but there are a wealth of people here who I am sure will help in anyway they can to get your accounting going and you also have OMGSTUFF and MOTN to guide you :thumbsup:

We have a couple of bars here Russ, one boasts the Green Faerie herself :D Pop by and make yourself at home here :thumbsup: Drinks are always on the house :D

hi Russ (welcome to us) :D

yeah iam afraid its like gogo said :drunkards: the wing is disband (well it will be in 10 min "ish" anyway) or around thereish :thumbsup:

but I still hope you (and the other guys ;)) will hengs around :D we have a very nice forum here as iam sure OMGSTUFF and MOTN will agree no :)

may I suggest the "Welcome to DarkMatters" part of our forum where we have collected threads like rules, Introductions and THE BAR THREAD ^^ enjoy

BHJ

:thumbsup: