Sacred 2 (Hidden Secret) Mount Vendor Priest

Hooyaah

In the mountains south of Hissil'Ta, just beyond and south east of the Temple, there is a Priest, a vendor of special mounts.

I just found the video below which shows that there were some secret, hidden quests near the Mount Vendor Priest shown above. I searched this area quite extensively and found no such quests.

• Like! 1

Hi Hooyaah, I think I remember this quest has been removed by the CM patch because once you know it exists, it could be used as an exploit. Flix may confirm this if he remembers aswell.

Edited by desm
toasted :)
  • Like! 1

If these "quests" only occur one time per game, is it really an exploit? Or, might not you agree that is it a rather quirky and interesting feature or sort of reward or motivation for non-conventional exploration? It could have remained in the game, in my sincerely humble opinion. Little surprises like this may be welcome; once again, it serves as proof that there exists almost endless instances of such diversions to yet be discovered.

:agreed:

• Like! 1

The interesting thing is that those mountains actually feature walkable terrain, as opposed to the unwalkable-teleport only terrain posted by Flix in that Pesmontis thread from yesterday. It'd be interesting to compile all of these little "leftovers" into a single topic, but if they're only available on Fallen Angel that should be a bit tricky no?!

• Like! 1
6 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

If these "quests" only occur one time per game, is it really an exploit? Or, might not you agree that is it a rather quirky and interesting feature or sort of reward or motivation for non-conventional exploration? It could have remained in the game, in my sincerely humble opinion.

Yes, thinking right now, it was a questionable choice It could have been interesting to let them. I guess you could exploit them in multiplayer freeplay.

• Like! 1
  • 2 years later...