Little things that upset you

I am on another forum where this thread has reached over 185 pages in length, so thought it might be an idea to let everyone air their griefs so it is out there and you are able to move on :} well hopefully :P I'll start it off -

Being winter here in Australia it just peeves me off when the Paper boy throws the newspaper in the only puddle on the driveway :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K...this is gonna sound really dumb but...it INFURIATES me when I'm at a restaurant with my friends...and even before tasting it they cover it with salt and pepper.

Doh!

I feel better now

Next...

:D

gogo

Oooh That would certainly annoy the life out of me too! Thankfully thats not a thing which has taken off here...rofl I can just imagine the paper boy/girl getting chased by an angry householder if they threw the paper into the garden or on the drive!

LOL gogo I hear you...next time hide the salt n pepper and make them try it first :P

My pet peeve is people who are never sure which lane they are driving in and sort of straddle 2 lanes before at the last second dashing over to one lane. grrr at them! :D

People that answer their cellphones while your out for dinner or they are talking to you and don't even excuse themselves!

Boy I feel much better now...

ooooh, lemme think up some more

gogo

:D People who send/read text messages on cell phones whilst trying to have a conversation with you....click click that ruddy tapping sound grrr now thats not only rude but incredibly annoying! and then have the nerve to chuickle mid conversation at some dross they just got on the phone....*breathe Claire breathe* hehe

You are on a roll gogo and erialc:) see I thought this would help, cheaper than therapy

Another peeve, when you are at the Supermarket checkout, why is that there is always a person in front of you that doesn't have their purse ready and then cant find it for a few minutes :cha (18):

Edited by Funkified

Mine is when my kids get it in there thick heads that they are old enough to question everything I tell them to do or they back talk me. It take's everything in me to not treat them like one of my soldiers lol and make them do push ups till their little arms give out but that would be abuse if I did I guess I am glad I am a good parent

:cha (18): * Tries to look really tolerant*

*and fails miserably*

Traffic Wardens....with their now electronic ticket machines clocking how long to the nano second you have been parked and waiting like a vulture for your time to go over, then hearing 'Sorry I have written the ticket now' hehe I know they are doing thier job and we should all park properly and stuff but grrrr £60 for getting in line in the supermarket behind one of those pocket fumblers Funkified just mentioned. Do they realise the knock on effect this fumbling of theirs causes! :4rofl:

Funkified I love this thread of yours! You can be our in house therapist! LOL

Do they realise the knock on effect this fumbling of theirs causes! :cha (18):

exactly, thoughtless thoughtless people :)

Funkified I love this thread of yours! You can be our in house therapist! LOL

Setting up the couch as we type :4rofl:

Getting to the post office to post an urgent parcel and the queue is out the door

:cha (18): People who send/read text messages on cell phones whilst trying to have a conversation with you....click click that ruddy tapping sound grrr now thats not only rude but incredibly annoying! and then have the nerve to chuickle mid conversation at some dross they just got on the phone....*breathe Claire breathe* hehe

My wife is one of those. I'll be talking to her and she'll sudden turn her head and start a cellphone conversation or start texting. If I am driving I'll just turn the radio up at that point.

People that eat a plate of assorted foods, one food at at time, without ever trying to mix it up and see what kind of mixes you can get.

Breakfast for example...egg first...then the bacon, then the potatoes...then they butter up the bread...I mean...toast was meant to dip into the yolk, right?

Arrgh

:rolleyes:

gogo

ROTFLMAO :cha (18): Omg Gogo I used to see stuff like that in the army all the time and yeah I agree its kinda annoying

Good god this is madness here. I will join. :4rofl:

Okay, I'm a man too but it annoys me too how the toilet tiles are always dirty, you know what I mean! If you can't even aim might as well take a seat. :cha (18):

People that ask you stuff like "can you come here for a second and help me with something?" then tell you to wait a couple a seconds (which turn into minutes) so that they might finish god knows what.

ARgh! Stop wasting my precious time!

People that mix their spaghetti and sauce in one big jumble rather than leaving the sauce on the top of the pasta where everyone knows it's supposed to remain while we attack the plate in a circularish fashion taking bites inwards...I know...I sound neurotic...but every time I see people mix sauce and noodle I go bananas! :lol:

:lol:

I don't know what it is about me and food...I just...

need to control it..

ya know?

Please someone tell me you understand!

gogo

hehe heres a food one for you gogo and this almost caused me to remove the plate from the person who did it....cutting up everything on the plate before even starting to eat it....why? why? why? LOL I know it's funny eh what can really bug us

same as indy, but I hate it when people do what I do, or copy me, it's really annoying, or stealing your ideas, even worse, anyone seen this movie about napstar? "why do you think he called it NAP star, because I was asleep when he stole all my files and my idea" somethng like that.. you feel really annoyed after something like that xD...

Also every second is precious :lol:

Sylph

People who mix their yogurt with fruit in the bottom...doesn't everyone know that your supposed to dig your spoon down in measured increments...this way you can control the power of the flavor coming in each and every bite with your own controlled mix of yoghurt and fruit?

Why does noone understand!

gogo

People that mix their spaghetti and sauce in one big jumble rather than leaving the sauce on the top of the pasta where everyone knows it's supposed to remain while we attack the plate in a circularish fashion taking bites inwards...I know...I sound neurotic...but every time I see people mix sauce and noodle I go bananas! :lol:

I don't know what it is about me and food...I just...

need to control it..

ya know?

Please someone tell me you understand!

gogo

I always mix the pastas with the sauce. :D

That way the flavour of the sauce gets spread out evenly throughout the entire meal.

hehe heres a food one for you gogo and this almost caused me to remove the plate from the person who did it....cutting up everything on the plate before even starting to eat it....why? why? why? LOL I know it's funny eh what can really bug us

Yeah, that's just wrong. I mean that way your food will get cold faster, why would anyone want that is beyond my guess.

And since we're talking about cutting food, people who use a knife and fork to eat a pizza, nicely cutting it bit by beat as it if was a steak or something like that instead of eating it with their hands as it was meant to be eaten.

No indy...by mixing it all up you create only ONE flavor, a level of flavor mixedness for the ENTIRE dish.

see?

You've lost control of your food man...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!...!!

gogo

Ok the couch is open

@gogo - I didn't realize by creating this thread that you had so much FOOD frustration :D we will get to the bottom of the problem in no time - now just lay back and as I count backwards you will feel sleepy - now picture yourself as a 2year old LOL tell me what you see and feel about food

Another pet peeve, when I methodically do my white's washing, how in the hell does something red sneak in grrrrrr now we have pink socks and undies :woot: mind you I love pink so not a biggie just not a good look :)

Edited by Funkified
:cry:

Ahh Funkified..Doctor F I am falling asleep...haha but yeah where the hell do the red things come from!

Take him back...take him right back LOL

LOL maybe back to the womb hey

hahah, you're right...lol, never realized how many pet peeves I had about food. :P ahh, I guess this thread then is a kind of couch...

*relaxes*

how bout this one for a pet peeve...

Cell's going off in the cinema...

How rude!

argh!

:cry:

gogo