Little things that upset you

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh, good one Funki

How bout this...dirty dishes...from someone else in the sink. k...that can make me go ballistic

I feel better now

:4rofl:

gogo

So true, so true...

I hate doing dishes, that's probably my dishes in your sink gogo. :3lmao:

Now mine, I hate it when I reserved my movie rental and didn't get it. What kind of reserve is that? I have a schedule to keep you know. :4rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok huge gripe (Girls you know what I mean)

Hair looks great when the hairdresser spends an hour and a half on it but try replicating that in 10 minutes in the morning as you are running out the door to work ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :Just_Cuz_21:

Edited by Funkilicious

Well A new one has arisen for me the last few weeks. A neighbor of mine Is very irresponsible to start with. She has 3 children one of which is 5 and has the tendency to simply walk in my house when ever he pleases. The mother doesn't watch him and expects her two older children to watch him. That is just the tip of the iceburg here. Well this oh so wonderful mom has decided to get her children a black lab puppy. She is maybe 10 weeks old and they simply let her run free. I feel so helpless because this pup will get killed on this road, and these people simply don't care. Another neighbor has been seeing this as well and has agreed she may claim the pup if this keeps going like it has been. Right now my son is out on our lawn playing with the pup so keeping her safe for a short time anyway.. It just gets me so frustrated the lack of responsibly some people have at the risk of anthers life! be it a child or a puppy. :D

Guest FrostElfTwin
hehe heres a food one for you gogo and this almost caused me to remove the plate from the person who did it....cutting up everything on the plate before even starting to eat it....why? why? why? LOL I know it's funny eh what can really bug us

Yeah, that's just wrong. I mean that way your food will get cold faster, why would anyone want that is beyond my guess.

And since we're talking about cutting food, people who use a knife and fork to eat a pizza, nicely cutting it bit by beat as it if was a steak or something like that instead of eating it with their hands as it was meant to be eaten.

Why cut up everything at the same time? Efficiency. Less picking up and putting down of the utensils=faster eating time=desert sooner!

(I knew I wouldn't lose gogo on this one!) :(

Guest FrostElfTwin
Well this oh so wonderful mom has decided to get her children a black lab puppy. She is maybe 10 weeks old and they simply let her run free. I feel so helpless because this pup will get killed on this road, and these people simply don't care. Another neighbor has been seeing this as well and has agreed she may claim the pup if this keeps going like it has been. Right now my son is out on our lawn playing with the pup so keeping her safe for a short time anyway.. It just gets me so frustrated the lack of responsibly some people have at the risk of anthers life! be it a child or a puppy. :(

Well... you could take matters into your own hands (though they are full enough now already, aren't they?)... and use "The Dog Lisenter"'s ideas--bond with the puppy and train it like an alpha would... and teach it NOT to go on the road. The dog could then prevent the children from being killed too. Bonus!

Just sayin'.

Walking in the front door to work complete with Laptop, briefcase and cup of Java fumbled with the door handle and ended up scrapping half the skin off my knuckle ouchy - (where are men when you need them to open up doors :) I love chilvary )

Here's mine--back up cause it's a big one.

Got to work 10 minutes late and in a bad mood because I had been fighting with the spouse. We have an important recurring meeting and I had ordered food for the peeps. Some surprise audit team showed up and we lost our conference room. Have to run around trying to get things together.

There is tension between management and union staff--the managers are stressed. Since I am sensitive to other people's feelings, that means that I am stressed. I am neither management nor union so I hear it from both sides and have to keep it all to myself. I spend most of the day with a pounding headache.

Some of our temporary employees are upset with me because they had to actually do some work and they are going to complain to their agency.

:)

On the brighter side, the upper management team is always telling me what a great job I'm doing.

Of course things took a sharp dive when I got home and found out that the sacred website is down and I can't enter the servers. :dance:

Edited by Silearth

Sounds like you need a strong drink, Sil, head over to the bar, and have one on me :)

Nothing worse than leaving home with bad vibes, I always think to myself, what if something happens and I would never forgive myself to know the last thing said was in anger.

But on another note, don't you just feel the best when you make up :dance:

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you :P

Ok a new one. I hate it when part of my face is so dry it breaks, while other areas are so oily you dunno how to wash it. Esp. without damaging the dry areas. Yup its not a woman only problem. :)

My advise Myles...never use soap on your face. Go to a dept store and ask at a counter for some advice on a cleanser and moisturiser for your skin type. Clarins do a great skin range for men. ;)

Ok a new one. I hate it when part of my face is so dry it breaks, while other areas are so oily you dunno how to wash it. Esp. without damaging the dry areas. Yup its not a woman only problem. :D

Or if you are like me--a 41 year old guy with acne :D

I know this is going to sound metrosexual, but clinique also do a great range for guys called clinique for men.

So it helps just pick your country

No problem....the wife has used her clinique on me before. And I have been known to spend a bit of time in front of the mirror shaping the eyebrows. :devil:

ok here's my thing! metrosexual :4rofl:...do you know how long it took me to work out what that means? *cough read ask what it means*...A modern man who catches a lot of tubes ot trains?...A man that lives in a city Apartment. A man with a dinky handbag packpack thing....hmmmm, there were more but I can't post them here :4rofl:...but none of that seemed right! LOL so I asked my mate Liz who almost died laughing!....Now I think it's just a funny expression for a bloke who everyone(men and women) thinks is cute/fancies?...am I still wrong...did I fall foul again and was told an untruth :sigh:

Ok who knows where the Wizard is I needs me a brain! :)

:4rofl:

Oh :4rofl: A guy that catches lots of tubes. I luv that one! :4rofl:

Metrosexual is more a term for guys that have trails typical for gals. A feminine guy term I suppose.

I will keep the advises in mind. Clinique for men, I think, is a line aimed at women all the same, who are sick of men with poor skins. :sigh: I found the line to be soso for myself. I found the distinction between men and women product quite silly too. In the end we all have different skin tone, so y bother separating the two?

I'm still looking for a product that suit me, however. :)

Oh :4rofl: A guy that catches lots of tubes. I luv that one! :)

Metrosexual is more a term for guys that have trails typical for gals. A feminine guy term I suppose.

Myles you do sound worldly but metrosexual typical guys say David Beckham, no female traits there, Metrosexual is more a guy that keeps up with the latest or even ground breaking fashion, doesn't hesitate to take on board those products that mainly women use (such as beauty products and hair products).

I think you were meaning transsexual...LOL guys wanting to be girls

Nothing wrong with being metro at all. More power to guys in keeping up their appearance. :)

lol let's not go down the trans road. You are right about metro not necessarily mean feminine, however they do have non-macho trails I think. Non-typical guys, I guess that's what I try to say. :4rofl:

Oh I don't like the Beckhams, too showy. Esp. the wife, looks starved if you ask me. I believe in the saying that real women have curve. :) And what's up with David joining galaxy and not yet playing in a single game?

ok here's my thing! metrosexual :4rofl:...do you know how long it took me to work out what that means? *cough read ask what it means*...A modern man who catches a lot of tubes ot trains?...A man that lives in a city Apartment. A man with a dinky handbag packpack thing....hmmmm, there were more but I can't post them here :P...but none of that seemed right! LOL so I asked my mate Liz who almost died laughing!....Now I think it's just a funny expression for a bloke who everyone(men and women) thinks is cute/fancies?...am I still wrong...did I fall foul again and was told an untruth :)

Ok who knows where the Wizard is I needs me a brain! :4rofl:

:blush:

:4rofl: Sorry Claire missed your post, still laughing though

Here is wikipedia's definition :

Metrosexual is a word describing men who have a strong concern for their aesthetic appearance, and spend a substantial amount of time and money on their images and lifestyles.

Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of gender deconstruction and its associations with consumerism. Current gender scholars view metrosexuality as representative of the embracing of relational understanding in addition to its lifestyle and aesthetic implications

and Webster's Dictionary

metrosexual

Main Entry:

met·ro·sex·u·al Listen to the pronunciation of metrosexual

Pronunciation:

\ˌme-trə-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

2metropolitan + -sexual (as in 2heterosexual)

Date:

: a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes

— metrosexual adjective

— met·ro·sex·u·al·I·ty Listen to the pronunciation of metrosexuality \-ˌsek-shə-ˈwa-lə-tē\ noun

:4rofl: clear as mud:)

lol let's not go down the trans road. You are right about metro not necessarily mean feminine, however they do have non-macho trails I think. Non-typical guys, I guess that's what I try to say. :4rofl:

Oh I don't like the Beckhams, too showy. Esp. the wife, looks starved if you ask me. I believe in the saying that real women have curve. :) And what's up with David joining galaxy and not yet playing in a single game?

Oh Myles, lol, what is a macho guy (one that smells with a pot belly and old stained tshirt:)) embrace the metro Myles, embrace :4rofl: