The Largest IPM Launch in all of Ogame.Org History

It seems like you and Ike are close and will need the deut most to get the ipms built and launched. I guess the timing will be up to you guys. Please tell me when you need it either of you and I'll send asap. He's got a lot of def and it will look like a lot of ipms will be needed in one mass attack to take out all his def while he's sleeping. I think we've got deut contributors here, ready to do your bidding.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me the best time would be this weekend or weekend in 2-3 weeks from now (my family will be coming monday to visit me :( - not sure if I will have time to nuke him 16h per day for 2-3 days in a row. but if will have time, will build nanitelvl4, and will get extra res :)

Perfect

I'll ingame you sat morning about timing on this delivery.

I'll have have more deut by then so can portion off what I have to whoever else will be needing it for ipm and/or fleet strikes.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

OK, I am adding colonies at 1:29:1 and 1:29:15. :)

Nice thing about a lame n00b account, lots of free planet slots. I can probably move another one in there if necessary. :4rofl:

geez

that's a loooooooooot of deut lol Is this gonna be a uni 9 record for ipm strike?

Between all of us I'm sher we can get close to the amount needed.

It looks like omgstuff is gonna get in there in a few days.

How bout we plan the hit for next weekend coming up?

we haven't done this in ages

:)

gogo

I have 16kk of deut and 20kk+ metals at the moment. will spend some of thet stuff for nanite, but still we have time

and im not sure for next weekend - like I told before, my family will be visiting me for few weeks - wil be hard to find time for that

ahhh, okay, Gintukas, how bout we just get everyone's colonies, nanites and ipms set up and then, we all find the best time for everyone to launch.

Could this work?

:)

gogo

Im rd. As Gintu said my main is at 1:26, but with all fields built on, so im stuck with nanite 3 and silo level 7. Ive started moving down some res :4rofl: .. another thing it has be done during a weekend due to work :4rofl:

Was thinking perhaps we should make a thread where we only report progress on nanites, silo lvls and ipms ? eleanor aint going anywhere so we might as well do this thoroughly.

Here are my colonies. I will periodically update this post with progress . . .

1:29:1

Robotics Factory: 10

Shipyard: 10

Missile Silo: 5

Nanite: 3

IPMs: 25

IMPs build in: 4 m 5 s

1:29:9

1:29:15

Weapons Tech: 11 (12)

Last Updated: July 20, 2007 - 16:00 (oGame Time)

Edited by Ike

Nice work Ike (Ops Music :4rofl:)

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. this is the numbers Gintukas says needed for the ipm strike:

....anyone figgered out yet how many ipms in total we're talking about?

2749 IPMs 1smile.gif

34kk+ metals, 6.8kk crystals and 27kk+ of deut 1smile.gif

That's not too bad as far as rez goes-even if that was ONLY split 10 ways that's 3.5 million metal, 680,000 crystal and 2.7 million deut each. Granted this is not a small amount but compared to the scope of what we're trying to do-it'll be rez well spent. We also have to consider though some D.a.r.k.'s may not be down for this or spending their rez on this(which I can completely understand). Perhaps we should start another thread to vote/pledge their support for this- I know we've got me, ike, omg, master, gogo on board(just shooting from the hip)

Res have been moved down to g1, 25 ipms rd (not many since I only got one planet there), plenty of of res available for waves. Deconstructing some storages to give place to more silo lvls. Im in too Locutus.

Let's make this on a weekend?

That okay with you guys?

I think the only challenge here is Gintukas's time. Gintukas, can you give us a date for the earliest weekend we can send in the IPMs?

Also, I'm pledging deut. Got four million to throw in and I'll keep adding all the deut I keep getting towards the campaign.

Gintukas, I've sent you an ingame asking for coords and when to to send. My next batch of deut is up from grabs to anyone that is building ipms and asks for it.

:D

gogo