To complete the Main Quest, our temerarious lady, the High Elf must enter the Great Pyramid of the Lost City, Ciria Delith. Regrettably for her, it is guarded by a terrifying flying daemon, Kral of The Winged Daemons. Kral may inflict Tail Lash, TBall (a missile-like attack), and deadly Sonic Scream attacks. Kral is bolstered a group of four Lightning Tower traps which cause magic and also physical damage. Let us now see what transpires.

14 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

To complete the Main Quest, our temerarious lady, the High Elf must enter the Great Pyramid of the Lost City, Ciria Delith. Regrettably for her, it is guarded by a terrifying flying daemon, Kral of The Winged Daemons. Kral may inflict Tail Lash, TBall (a missile-like attack), and deadly Sonic Scream attacks. Kral is bolstered a group of four Lightning Tower traps which cause magic and also physical damage. Let us now see what transpires.

I love this boss

He reminds me so much of the flying Terminators first time we saw them in T2... one of my favorite movie-watching experiences, and still is to this day.

Thanks for these always useful tips for players Steve, having a video just cements the effectiveness

:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1