How to move game window?

Hi there sacred fans!

Can anyone answer me this simple question? (Sorry if it has already been discussed, I couldn't find it in the forums). So how do you move the game window? It's locked at the centre of the screen. I've tried everything, finally I found a program called Winexplorer, that allows me to move the window to anywhere on the screen, but then I can only see part of the game, it seems it's not locked to the window, but is fixed at the center anyway. So any suggestions maybe?

• Like! 1
17 hours ago, Sethi22 said:

Hi there sacred fans!

Can anyone answer me this simple question? (Sorry if it has already been discussed, I couldn't find it in the forums). So how do you move the game window? It's locked at the centre of the screen. I've tried everything, finally I found a program called Winexplorer, that allows me to move the window to anywhere on the screen, but then I can only see part of the game, it seems it's not locked to the window, but is fixed at the center anyway. So any suggestions maybe?

From what I know until now,it s not possible ,a friend of mine (a good modder of sacred)tell me it can t be done yet,they try with what they knew,but dont work,it seems the game as you say remain in the center,its probably the creators who made it that way,Peace ! :D \m/ 

Edited by SupremeJoker
  • Appreciation 1