Happy Birthday Highlander & KnightShine

Ho Ho Ho! xlaughing.gif Meeeeerry... :drunkards: Errr, I mean..

Happy Birthday!

Highlander

All the best to you on this, your very. Merry! Birthday! :drunkards:

Happy birthday knightshine...and since I know Highlander especially well...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIGHLANDER!

I hope your having tons of fun with the lotr online...it seems to have have you playin it a lot :drunkards: And I really hope your'e happy with the new at home business. I know that those can be real challenges to set up, but the reward is the best and you'll only appreciate even more all the successes you get.

I hope you had a fantastic day with your family, I know how much they mean to you. So...did you get someone to cook some of your "real" spaghetti sauce for you?

:drunkards:

gogo

Hi all

Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts and sentiments...

I do still play LOTRO and right now it's the only escape from reality I have. And I do stop by here from time-to-time just to check up on you guys.

The business is doing real well; very time intensive as I'm the only one I have, so I have to sell the consulting services, perform the consulting services, write the reports, do the books, pay the taxes... you know the drill. And there's no one to blame when a deadline is missed, so I simply walk to the mirror and yell at myself, lol.

The birthday was great; my wife took me out to dinner to our favorite restaurant on Friday after work and Saturday morning was preparing for having the whole crew over for a bar-b-que. 2 of my 3 kids made it, 4 of the 5 grandkids were there, my younger daughter introduced us to her new boyfriend - a great guy. He an executive chef for one of the big multi-national companies with headquarters here in Raleigh, NC. He certainly has a flair for making the routine and ordinary macaroni salad extraordinary. A good time was had by all. I was thrilled to be able to have the grandkids, ages 6-8 running and jumping all over the house and backyard all day. Even more special was having my little granddaughter fall asleep in my lap while we watched a Disney movie. It just doesn't get any better than that.

And, no there was no spaghetti, BBQ chicken, macaroni salad, fresh veggies and new potatoes (roasted on the fire) and cheescake with raspberry sauce - a zinger of a meal. I had 2 pieces of cheesecake, hehe!