Looking for Talia-Mel gear.

Hi,

Well as the title suggests, I'm looking for some Talia-Mel gear...mainly Talia-Mel ambitious wristbands and the cuirass of might although anything would do. I have the boots, errie-mask, belt and shoulder guards but all are fairly down level to me, so I'm not quite getting the best out of them. :4rofl:

I can get into Silver/Bronze on HC and soon Gold, right at the time of this post my Seraphim is L51.

My timezone is GMT, I tend to be on and off anywhere between 12 noon and 3-4am GMT. heh, yeah, I'm a late night person.

Sadly I don't have alot to trade, mostly I give away anything I don't need.

My account name is VirukEPA and my Seraphim's name is Arryn, mostly I'll be on Silver public server or on private when I'm feeling a bit antisocial and want to get my head down and hunt. :wub:

Cheers to everyone who looks.

heya viruk!

I may have some low level stuff leftover. Post here in the time to play thread telling us when you're going in and I can try and hook up.

Cheers!

:wub:

gogo

Quick update,

I've managed to get some of the Talia set, although all of it is fairly down level so I guess I'm still looking for a little higher, even if it's something I have to grow into. :)

My Eerie mask and shoulders are decent level, the rest are pretty low though, the only item I don't have at all are the wristbands.

Looking forward to the 10% Divine damage. :P

I hit my target and got L60 tonight, so I can get to Gold now too....hurrah. :D

<edit> Today on my travels in Arcania, I discovered a few worthwhile items...

Golden Harness of the Gods level 67 min level 52 (Seraphim Set)

Tadriels Leather Gloves level 67 min level 52 (Wood Elf unique gloves with 3 sockets)

Serish wings of lightning level 69 min level 53 (seraphim set)

Astrala's breast armor of strength level 55 min level 42 (seraphim set)

Arania's Hevanly Garment level 77 min level 60 (seraphim unique)

Abdiels helmet of Rage level 45 min level 34 (seraphim set)

Serish gauntlets of thunder level 11 min level 7 (seraphim set)

Golden belt of the gods. (I just logged out of the game, I'll check the level tomorrow, heh...but I know it's high, min level is like 77 or so)

Some things I found today and some items I grew out of....if anyone wants any of that, feel free to yell at me.

<edit again>

Something else to add to my shopping list is a set of Arhles T'gaw's Wings of the amazon.

I know, I ask alot...heh.

Edited by Viruk

Hope what I gave you this morning (well for me, close to midnight for you :evil: ) helped, Viruk.

I will definitely look at for more gear for you, us seras have to stick together.

Now if Ascaron can just let seraphim gear drop for seras instead of BM gear, I would be a happy camper :evil:

Thanks alot for the help everyone, I really do appreciate it. :)

Funkilicious, I just grew into the bracers and breastplate you gave me, so now I'm wearing the full set....THANKS!

I love how it makes all the baddies turn to gold while I smack them around.

If anyone needs anything from me, just yell, my Greed dwarf is like L83 or close to that and has been finding tons of items for all classes (Except Seraphim, dang!!)

So tell me and I'll hold anything for anyone that wants.

Ari, er...I think the gloves were Kara's Lucky gauntlets, heh...a bit of added MF, I was under the delusion that they would help my Seraphim find sets but of course...she just can't find a thing :P

She's totally useless at finding anything. Maybe colour blind and can't see green!

My stumpy little dwarf is where I go for my gear hunting. :P

Of course I'm still looking for Talia-Mel gear...heh, higher stuff is always welcome but at least now I've got what I was after. Once again thanks to everyone who helped.

:whistle:

Ari, er...I think the gloves were Kara's Lucky gauntlets,

That they are! I found them the next morning! They are all yours!

• 2 weeks later...