Something really funny just happened

I was just finishing up making dinner in the kitchen when there's a little knock on the window...so I open my window and theres my neighbours kid holding in his gloved hands a Tarantula...he had a huge smile on his face...the lad...not the spider;)

So I start to chat to him about his new pet having a bit of a giggle at his foiled attempt to make me shriek with horror at the sight of his hairy pet...lol...it was sooo sweet and I managed to shock him even futher by stroking the said spider! hahah Oh my sides kinda hurt now but better I managed to get to chat to this kid who normally is sullen and bit of a lad;)....GoGo...I'm going to get him to bring it round again so I can get a couple of pics of it....lt's really sweet :D

My kids were really pleased to see it and later before they go to bed this kid is bringing a couple of his corn snakes round wooot....

Life's funny eh;)

Little guy tried to scare you eh. Guess he didn't know you used to battle GIANT Tarantulas in Sacred! Haha. And you even touched the thing! I don't think I would have... :blush:

Oh it reminds me of a summer when I was about 8 years old. I lived right next to this amazing forest and in this forest we found a really cool lookin spider called a banana spider with a massive web.

txspider28eh.jpg

Me, my sister and some friends decided to feed it so we caught some sort of bug and threw it into the web. Poor lil bug never had a chance. Watching the spider do his work intrigued us all, (Yes, we're a sick lot, haha.), so we decided this spider was going to be our reigning champion in a summer full of spider fights. Every so often we would find another kind of spider of spider and throw it into our champions web and our champion never failed us. Yay!

I'm pretty sure we named it but just can't remember...

Well in light of all this talk of cute furry creatures and in honour of gogo,(snickers:devil:), I've decided to add yet another smiley to our collection! :spider:

Guest gogoblender

This is the most disgusting thread I have ever seen

I will get you both

:ninja:

gogo

p.s. Erialc you touched it...Gak! :o how could you ...Gak! What if it had spidey eggs on it's body and laid em all over yer fingers!

:shocked:

ROFLMAO....Schot...thats a sweet looking spider :D Are they venomous those there banana spiders? thats an amazing web!...Theres something so beautiful about seeing spiderswebs all covered in dew sparkling...heheh I can just imagine you chucking those poor lil bugs for your pet hehehe

I have a very tiny spider that makes a nighttime run across the ceiling every few nights and if I don't see Boris for a few days I feel worried for him and the house feels all empyt...ok I'm kidding about the house feeling empty but he's been here ages so I am used to him now;)

GoGo...I used to be really terrified of spiders...I'd run a mile if I saw one but you know I lived in the countryside for long while and all the travelling we did I had to get used to them....oh man those spiders in the countryside were huge....and fast :o

As for the tarnatula's spidey legs...close your eyes and imagine something soft...a wee bit heavier than a big ball of cotton wool....with soft gentle legs ...thats what they feel like....their legs are kind of velvety...but I wouldn't want to make one of those :spider: 's mad ;)

Pevil....I know :(:wacko::blush: hehehehe

:spider::spider::spider:

Guest gogoblender
aaaaaaaaaaaaargh you strange strange woman!

NASTY SPIDERS!

eugh

strange?

haha, I say brave and fearless!

eeeeeeeeeee...

*runs away from the thread!*

:P

gogo

• 2 months later...