Sacred Underworld - Sundial in Fairies Crossing Quest - what has changed?

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld - Sundial in Fairies Crossing Quest

On 3/26/2021 at 10:05 PM, Camfather said:

In Fairies Crossing there is a sundial near the town center. When you touch it the message says, something in the world has changed. My question is, what and where.

Welcome to the forums Camfather!

Off hand I dont remember this quest's particulars, I even checked the Wiki and its not complete

... but I do remember seeing that message for the first time.  Hopefully someone here will have some more helpful info for you to continue, and happy seeing that you've locked into the world of Sacred!

:)

gogo

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld - Sundial in Fairies Crossing Quest - what has changed?
  • 1 month later...
On 3/27/2021 at 7:35 AM, Camfather said:

In Fairies Crossing there is a sundial near the town center. When you touch it the message says, something in the world has changed. My question is, what and where.

I always thought it's a clever little reference to time itself! I mean time is the most important influence in shaping the continual existence of life. And the realms of Ancaria are no exception. The sundial here servers as the symbol of that changing of times within which our heroes try to find their places, just like the heroes of the olden days. As Galadriel said in LOTR - "things that were… things that are… and some things that have not yet come to pass" - time alone witnesses it all!

One thing however never changes - I still find Sacred to be as enjoyable as I did so many years ago! Regards :)

• Appreciation 1