EvilMale's Wife

Well since my hubby has been having so much fun with you guys and he has even got me addicted to Sacred I thought I would register with you guys and join the Community.

A little bit about me.....

Well as you can guess I am EvilMale's wife we have 3 kids ranging in ages from 5 yrs old to 1 yrs old so it gets quite busy around our house.

I work at Wal-Greens as a photo tech. and My husband is starting his own company as you guys know.

We have a close little family. that I love and adore.

and in our spare time we enjoy playing sacred.

Well that is enough for right now I hope to get to know you guys better and be part of this community.

Hi Seductive Vampie :D

Welcome to FDM, glad Evil has gotten you into that addiction known as Sacred. Look forward to reading more of you and seeing you on the servers :D

Cheers

Claire :D

Another woman on the boards! lol, after almost a year of almost all guys here, we suddenly get deluged!

Welcome to one of the friendliest corners on the net, Seductive.

Have a look around and dig in.

Lots to do, read and most importantly...

drink!

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:D

gogo

Well, thank you all for all the warm welcomes. I am looking forward to meeting everyone as I have already played with a few of you. I work alot and most of the time don't get off till late but I am always up for playing when I can get EM off of my puter.

Hi and Welcome Seductive Vampire

from one 1/2 of a "gamer" couple to another. Hubby and I are also together in this wonderful community....Stargazer(me) Moonwatcher (hubby). We are lucky, we both have our own puters... "side by side" so there is no waiting to get our turn on the game...it took us awhile but it is "SO" worth it. We now game side by side ...

Once again WELCOME and hope to see you ingame sometime.

Angel aka Stargazer

I know the feeling Vamp. DH and I have dial up so while we have side by side computers we can only have one online at a time. DH has calmly been cooling his heels with SP but I'm sure the time is coming when he will demand his online time with sacred too *g*

Hey there Vampie and welcome to our forum. :)

Ah gaming together sure must be one great way to do some family bonding. How long till we get to see the kids online as well? :)

Hope you have fun at our growing community and that you stick around for a long time. :4rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just thought I would drop by and say hey and glad to meet you. You and Evil make a lovely couple btw :) you remind me of a couple I use to play with in another game his nick was froglegs or frogslegs something like that and I can't remember her name atm but she was a cleric and very nice and helpful to me. They bantered back and forth like you an Evil is what I meant by reminding me of them. I was actually in a clan with them on that game but she had a little baby and stopped playing for awhile. I wish I could remember what that game was called....any way nice to meet you and hope to get to know you better. :viking:

Seductive! I have never read this post. I did not even know that you were married. And that Evil is starting a company. Well good luck to both of you...May the force be with you live long and prosper!! :hugs:

So many things have happened since....late august. I wonder how many members are actually roaming around. :lol: hehehe ^^