Sacred Underworld - Restarted playing need info on WID + Battle Mage + Ice Shards

Hello,

I used to play Sacred a lot in the old days. I picked it up again a few days ago and I'm enjoying it. Not sure if anybody still reads this, but I'm posting this to ask a question. There used to be a stat called wwid and pain in the game on items. I don't know if patches took those stats out or if they still exist. I want to play an Iceshards BM with lots of LL, WWID and pain. Used to be fun.

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Sacred Underworld - Restarted playing need info on WID + Battle Mage + Ice Shards
16 hours ago, Thommy76 said:

Hello,

I used to play Sacred a lot in the old days. I picked it up again a few days ago and I'm enjoying it. Not sure if anybody still reads this, but I'm posting this to ask a question. There used to be a stat called wwid and pain in the game on items. I don't know if patches took those stats out or if they still exist. I want to play an Iceshards BM with lots of LL, WWID and pain. Used to be fun.

Hi, and welcome to DarkMatters!  I havent played Underworld in a while...however it was my first  ever online game, loved the mechanics, speed of the CA's and the BM shards.  There was WIDD in the game... it was in early version called Pain and then they changed it?  If you create a trader high level and then hang tween two traders you can hardly move and keep resetting the traders to find Widd rings...I think you need 30 percent or more and from that you can create a powerful build.

happy seeing you back to Sacred!

:)

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Hi guys, thanks for taking the time to answer. Going from trader to trader in Braverock takes me back in time. Good times. 

Pain used to be a stat on items that would take your own life. You would have to balance it with wwid and LL and you could do 250k on a single ice shard with the skill going very high to up to 20 ice shards off I recall correctly. 

I don't know which version I'm playing. I'll check that out. 

• Like! 1
19 hours ago, Thommy76 said:

Hi guys, thanks for taking the time to answer. Going from trader to trader in Braverock takes me back in time. Good times. 

Pain used to be a stat on items that would take your own life. You would have to balance it with wwid and LL and you could do 250k on a single ice shard with the skill going very high to up to 20 ice shards off I recall correctly. 

I don't know which version I'm playing. I'll check that out. 

yeah that can be achieved,but you can die very easily,so your sb bonus and half of your gold will be lost,not a very good build in my opinion,if you really want to do that ,do it with meteor storm and water form,the best option ,you can easily one shot every boss in normal sacred with that 

Edited by SupremeJoker
  • Appreciation 1