Silly Sacred Screenshots!

lol, omg that was one crazy day. Some pretty insabe splattering indeed Ari. Gosh... You don't ask questions first eh. >:}=

Judging by the Daemon splatter-fest pic I can see I missed some fun. Doh! I've been going full speed on the wiki to try and complete a couple projects. I'll be back in action soon and with any luck will have completed my present project by tomorrow. :)

See you on the servers! :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite bug of all time, which I don't know if I have any pics of still, probably not, was an orc doll in my inventory. It was a 1 squar goblin and when I put him on (he apparently was armor) I turned into an orc! Doing so made the game extremely volatile to crashing but it was hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh First I must share the great time had while dying at the Babylon 5 ship! I lost count how many times Schot and Warheart died, I think I died at least 3 times? Might be more. but it was a great stress releaser knowing your dead in HC only to log back in and have your precious char alive and beating!

toasty2.jpg

Wearetoasty.jpg

Oh and some more fun with my favorite toy! (well second to the whip anyway) While playing with my attack animals ring I finally was able to bring on thier anger!! Woot!

Beware the attacking... chicken!

First I awakened the horror in this bunny! He was all innocent and sweet! While chatting away with Momgold, I realize that I'm taking dmg, and my bm is crying... I look down and here is what I see...

killerrabbit.jpg

The Pain!! stopped once I stepped on him.

Now I took a southern route through Silver Creek to try and shift to the isle from there when suddenly....

A moo of dread vibrates across the valley!! :devil:

demoncow.jpg

Oh Im scared now for what shall I do! This cow moves with such grace and speed it truly left me in a state of AWE! and a state of hunger, he later became t-bones...

In a Brawwwwwk of sheer terror!! Up strutted a chicken, I thought I was truly done for now!

cluckofdoom.jpg

He pecked As fast as his little head could peck, and drew blood from many many wounds! I ran away at this point! I couldn't handle any more! What would nature throw at me now>:)

I took a shortcut to find the animals had gathered and sprung their trap!

thefinalshowdown.jpg

hehe Oh that was fun! If it wasn't my favorite mage I might have let him stay there for a few hours to die that way! It would have been the funniest death I think anyone would admit to! :sick: hehe hay Who knows I might just do it for the heck of it! :whip:

hahaha Oh I hope you enjoyed that! as much as I did in the retelling!

Ari, your Sacred Picture stories are the best. And the babylon ship quest is something I've wanted to do for a while, but never go around to. You made it sound wonderfully exciting...that and the attack of the killer bunnies.

:D

gogo

p.s. superb pics +++

LOL These are awesome you guys. :D

Careful with that gun Erling. :(

@ Ari:

That was certainly one of the more hilarious times on the servers I've had, hahaha. Oh what a way to go! :)

Very cool vid Erling! Never seen that before though I think it happened to Genenut once. Too funny!

Yikes! lol. Is it the Gladiator swinging the Tree Rage or the other way around? :tongue:

Nope just a huge Tree Rage in front of the screen. You can select it too. :thumbsup:

Funny thing its not really a one time thing I think its a game bug now. When ever I have two tree rages in use that happens. In some times it is hard to select other toons.

• 1 month later...

I don't know what's happened for Photobucket pictures, so I'm posting links from now on until it's fixed.

Hopefully, not a sign of things to come for my Amarri Battle Mage

shot0042.jpg

Edited by Arilaftia
All fixed for you Daveo!

Oh now there's something I never would have imagined I'd see, haha. Nice halo there dave.

As for the your photobucket problem I had noticed that lately your images have been posted with

[pbr]

tags. You'll just need to make sure that the type of image link you copy from photobucket have the

[img]

tags. Something you might want to check in your photobucket is the "account options" page. On that page click (edit my album settings) . From there see Display IMG: for Bulletin Boards and Forums and make sure that is check marked. :)

In having some fun with my WW ice mage, I stripped a couple ogres, here is what he left behind! Its so big I can hide in it! The smell was a bit off in there though.. :)

shot0010.jpg

• 5 months later...

With apologies to America . . .

I've been through the desert with a Sword with no Name

It felt good to get out of the rain

In the desert you can't remember your name

etc.

If you look closely you can see the sword is as large as I am. The hilt is on the ground at my feet.

Funny thing, I can equip it, but when I attack, I just bare-hand punch -- unless I am in Vamp form. Then it works just fine.

swordwithnoname.jpg

OK here are some from me.

The first one is a Hungarian player. It's name...well...unusual :D

II.jpg

The second one is a 'lil bug.

III.jpg

And the third one is Schot with me in a Kami Sunday. Making a Christmas Tree.

I.jpg