Titi's presents - 2

Hi there

Titi came to my game some days ago and gave me some amari Pieces. Maybe some other pieces for other chars. There are on my mule. Ask me to check if you want something.

Cya

Titi rocks.

Noone knows how many accounts this guy has, but ooooh boy, does he ever have a ton of stuff for players. Definitely someone to get to know on the servers.

He's funny too.

:(

gogo

Thanx for the offer Nihilith. :( And thanx to titi too! I'm always on the lookout for Thar Eross rings and I'm also in need of a better Thar Eross helmet for my level 60 Forger/mule which will stay at level 60. If you have something like that I'd be very grateful. :o

Thanx for the offer Nihilith. :hugs: And thanx to titi too! I'm always on the lookout for Thar Eross rings and I'm also in need of a better Thar Eross helmet for my level 60 Forger/mule which will stay at level 60. If you have something like that I'd be very grateful. :D

Sorry to tell you that Schot, but no dwarf item on my mules right now. But I made you a promise that the first Eros Helmet I put my hand on is for you, as well as any item that could pump up your forge lore. I'm going through the bellevue, silver creek and Porto vallum quests over and over ins ilver right now, and in gold after this. My rewards were crappy yeterday, but I will certainly got some Eros parts. I'll let you know.

Thanx for the offer Nihilith. :hugs: And thanx to titi too! I'm always on the lookout for Thar Eross rings and I'm also in need of a better Thar Eross helmet for my level 60 Forger/mule which will stay at level 60. If you have something like that I'd be very grateful. :D

what level ?

I currently have 9 eros ring (wearing 4, and 5 socketed) on my dwarf and he is only level 119.

wouln't mind taking 1 rings off till I find another one tbh. I think the lowest one is level 67 min tough.

prOm

Hi Schot, I have a silver setting level 53 Thar Eross ring im no longer using, more then welcome to it if it helps :)

Sorry to tell you that Schot, but no dwarf item on my mules right now. But I made you a promise that the first Eros Helmet I put my hand on is for you, as well as any item that could pump up your forge lore. I'm going through the bellevue, silver creek and Porto vallum quests over and over ins ilver right now, and in gold after this. My rewards were crappy yeterday, but I will certainly got some Eros parts. I'll let you know.

Ah that's true Nihilith. I had completely forgotten about that. Best of luck on the next round of quests! :D

what level ?

I currently have 9 eros ring (wearing 4, and 5 socketed) on my dwarf and he is only level 119.

wouln't mind taking 1 rings off till I find another one tbh. I think the lowest one is level 67 min tough.

prOm

The Thar Eross I'm after is for my level 60 dude who I plan to never level. He's created in particular to forge for Bronze characters and make their lives a bit easier so I would need min level 60 or under. :)

Hi Schot, I have a silver setting level 53 Thar Eross ring im no longer using, more then welcome to it if it helps :)

Oh that would definitely help ocurtiso! :hugs: Any little bit will help and I'm so very close. 158 forge for the moment. Only 22 more points to go! :)