Which difficulty am I playing?

Hi guys, just a simple question. I'm playing sacred gold (the first), and I am really enjoying it. My PC at work is old, and so I am rediscovering some old gems like SG. I am playing a run with gladiator, but I do not remember which difficulty I am playing on, if bronze or silver. I may be stupid, but I can't see that difficulty shown anywhere. Is there a way to know what difficulty I am playing? Thank you. 

• Like! 1
On 5/11/2021 at 4:52 AM, PD94 said:

Hi guys, just a simple question. I'm playing sacred gold (the first), and I am really enjoying it. My PC at work is old, and so I am rediscovering some old gems like SG. I am playing a run with gladiator, but I do not remember which difficulty I am playing on, if bronze or silver. I may be stupid, but I can't see that difficulty shown anywhere. Is there a way to know what difficulty I am playing? Thank you. 

welcome to the forums PD94! You have embarked upon the journey of endless playing with Sacred..

thanks @Loromir for the answer !

:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1
On 5/11/2021 at 6:03 PM, Loromir said:

You can see the current difficulty in the top-left corner of the minimap (tab) under the region name.

Thank you!

If you don't mind, I got another question. In the world map (pressing M), I see a red dashed line around the portion of map I am in. Is that a sort of a border of the land I already discovered?

5 hours ago, PD94 said:

Thank you!

If you don't mind, I got another question. In the world map (pressing M), I see a red dashed line around the portion of map I am in. Is that a sort of a border of the land I already discovered?

Correct!

• Thanks! 1