AriLaftia for Sacred Game Captaincy!

I'm very happy to announce a new addition to the team... Ari'Laftia! ;)

Things have been picking up around here what with the Sacred clan's growth spurt and the now regular Kamikaze event to which I do believe you have not missed a single one.

In light of this growth we saw fit to ask Ari to join us in maintaining the fun and laughs. Ari. We think you're awesome! Your seemingly constant presence on the servers is a real boon to the Sacred community in total. You always seem to have time during your battles to stop and greet players entering the server with nothing but great vibes. And with such contagious enthusiasm that amazes. I can be sure that upon leaving the server I will be in much pain from laughter. :3lmao: And of course we all have the luxury of enjoying your pleasant ways here on the forum too.

Now if you could just keep that army of yours under control. Oh and what's with the chew marks everywhere? >:]= >:E

Cheers to FDM's latest Game Captain Ari'Laftia, (In addition to our 3 GC's erialc, gogo and myself. Schot). I will be adjusting your permissions to the rank of Captains.

Congratulations Ari! :hugs:

Schot

Ari, we've been waiting for this for a loooooooong time. I think everyone will agree that your dedication to the game, to the site, to D.a.r.k. is top notch. Your ingame legendary welcomes, you attention to the feelings of others, your generosity with your time, and that smile of yours that we can always see make this choice for captain an easy one.

I'm just glad you're able to give us such a large part of your world. Our community's better for it, and you've helped us realize new dreams for our ingaming with you able to help out with our events and provide the feedback our sponsored games need to flourish.

We're going to need lots more captains, and if this is an indication of the quality of work and dedication out there that is interested in being a part of the D.a.r.k. Team...wow

Sacred 2...watch out!

Congratulations Ari

:)

gogo

*cheers for Ari*

*hugs*

That's the SQUEAKiest thing that I've ever seen lol!

ARI for PRESIDENT! err. CAPTAIN. WORLD LEADER!

*ssshhht*uhohhide.gif

Edited by Timotheus

:lol: Oh this is just.... :D

I don't know what to say!! Truly! thats next to impossible to do!!

Thank you all for having me, and putting up with me! Ill do my best to embarrass you all... err I mean NOT to ... :(

You are truly a wonderful group that I feel truly happy to be a part of everyday!

Now Dave, Stop that! You are not forgettable!! :) Don't make me get the whippy out again!

I suppose this is a good spot for my 20th post.

Congrats Ari. Now I suppose this means I'd better not have to track you down playing alone in platinum and the like anymore? Because I'm sure it'll happen at some point.

Well well, that's about time there *winky* Glad to be serving with you aswell although I do have to mention this a little late, you have my appreciation.

Keep it up for a promotion to get pantless......... like gogo

Cheerio's!

*runs off*

Sylph