AriLaftia for Sacred Game Captaincy!

KAtran, that's a beautifull Idea! Count me in for that one! then things will get spiced up and we'll get more people here on the site ^^

C'mon ari, take one for the team ^^ xD

Sylph

*buys a drink for the new cap'n*

With so many peeps around here all in different time zones the beauty of forums shine. It's just great to be able to have everyone connect to great threads like this when they can and for praize...always room...and always time!

:hugs:

gogo

Oh, Really I started something?

:3lmao:

Oh Sylph!

I don't think I could ever take Gogos pantless title! I must find one of my own!

:woot:

Some one is just asking for it here calling "Me, Me I am over here!" I was just happy to help out ;)

:blink::3lmao::P

*thinks..."Oh I really need to stop doing that to myself..."*

Please dont stop with all the LOL we had our life span must of gone of the roof.

I wont say what I thought you said either LMAO!

I think you already did. :4rofl: and I wont say what it was and let people find out for them selfs

No!! lmao!!

Oh Katran, Sylph!! Look what you started!! Oh you are so in for it now!! :whip:

I really didnt start a thing. :D

Note to self: In one year time put Ari in the "Dark Matters Time Machine topic" :thumbsup:

Looks like the booze is still flowing and the parties non stop. :thumbsup: I hope you'll have some strength left for Saturday Ari, lol.

Oh and what's this? Might this be a Shiney Happy "Skirtless" Person within our midst? :woot:

:whip:

Wha?

Huh?

Who me?

Not Me!

I'm Innocent!! :)

thdrunksmileys.gif

... Im actually .. well I don't know how to counter Katran there... Oh I am sooooo busted!

:whip: