The Related Translation Game

Epox

hey their all I thought I would give all of you a little challenge, so here it is.

the game here is that you have to Translate this "Danish" line to your own language. you may use any kind of help for this:

The Line is:

"jeg kommer fra et land langt langt borte"

happy guessing :hugs:

Hehe, it's exactly the same in Norwegian:

Jeg kommer fra et land langt langt borte. :hugs:

Edit: It sounds very different though. I actually have problems understanding Danish when it's spoken, even though it's almost the same language.

Edited by toret
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I think at one point gogo wanted to know what all the word games were, so daemon tagged them all to bump them to the top of the active list.

I get "absent when wind" when I use a latin translator...probably more of a poetic translation is "gone with the wind" although thats a guess at making sense of what I got...

I think at one point gogo wanted to know what all the word games were, so daemon tagged them all to bump them to the top of the active list.

I get "absent when wind" when I use a latin translator...probably more of a poetic translation is "gone with the wind" although thats a guess at making sense of what I got...

Ah, thanks for explaining the 'tag thing'. I thought after reading it in so many places that it was a bad case of spamming !

Gone with the wind, eh. Sounds like you've been eating baked beans again, lol !

• 8 months later...

I'm not sure if the rules forbid this (as it is not Danish and I have made no prior contributions to the thread -- mainly because both puzzles have been solved ^^), but If I may:

"Schlag mich Baby noch ein Mal!"

Have fun!

nat

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...