Character CA and Rune Images

Well, I started taking pictures and cutting them out. Whew! Who would have thought it would be so complicated, lol. I developed a pretty good system though. For now I've only done the Dwarf but the others should follow very quickly. :bow:

All of the images are now complete. Thank you Ari for helping out! :bye:

I've moved all the images from this topic into a new closed topic which should load a bit faster. Once again the images are all clickable and can be viewed by themselves when clicked.

CA and Rune image Library

Oh man are they ever a pain in the butt to do but I'm thinking they will come in handy one day. May as well get it all I figure. :bow:

Umm... I think I'll just skip making the "Small Runes". Can always shrink down the large ones if needed.

Wow, I get in from work and I see all the fantastic work the team is doin.

I love you guys

And schot...this is ABSOLUTELY fantastic work!

runeschot.jpg

The quality of all your images is great...I've never seen the runes done into tables like that ANYWHERE on the net...brilliant!

!

:bow:

gogo

I cant seem to get real nice clean ca images from the manual or the game for daemon :drunkards: Help!

But I did grab a bunch of real nice action shots of them so am uploading them now.

Ah no worries Ari. I'm happy to help you out. It's kinda fun actually. Kinda like I'm making toys for the wiki team, lol.

@Myles:

I think I'm about 3 years late eh, lol.

Gorgeous, Ari

These sticker sheets are really finding use.

And in fact...graphical elements like this empower everyone to use them in articles for displaying information.

We'll definitely need to reference this resource for all wiki contributors once we feel ready to make it public. I'm sure this will be the only wiki out there that will come with a selection of easy to use graphics.

:drunkards:

gogo

Daemon CAs are now done, Ill fill in the last of the action shots tonight :drunkards: (I also moved the shots I had completed to their proper folder in photobucket) Big ooops there! Sorry! and rerouted them on all their pages.

I made an update to my first post. The CA and rune images in the first post are now separated. And some handy functionality I added allows you to click on any image there which will open a new window that will show the image you clicked on which is handy if you'd like to see the url in your address bar. :viking:

I noticed the Battlemage images were already in the photobucket as Katran said but if you'd like to use the ones I provided be my guest. They are directly from the game so the quality may be nicer.

Cheers!

P.s.

Lil present for yah Myles. :evil:

CAframe.jpg

Daemon action shots are finished and posted! Woohoo! And I just put up the Vamp runes :evil: Ill start adding more ca shots tomorrow as well, there is less stuff I have to do RL wise so will be free far more!

lol, that vamp has so many modes for all her Combat Arts...Schot you must be going nutz! :)

And Ari...you're machining through all of this...Great job!

er...can you help me next with my laundry?

:hugs:

gogo

All of the images are now complete. Thank you Ari for helping out! :music:

I've moved all the images from this topic into a new closed topic which should load a bit faster. Once again the images are all clickable and can be viewed by themselves when clicked.

CA and Rune image Library

For easy copying of the image url what you can do is right click an image once then push Ctrl-C. A menu will pop up but will will not interfere.

wow...brad those images are fantastic! The clarity of the image work is first rate. The work you did with the rune tables was never done before, and the ca images after your polishing work is incredible.

What other new ideas will this wiki give us!

Yeee haw, we're gettin there!

:bye:

gogo