Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I was trying to stay under the radar :secret: , but there is no avoiding the all-seeing Gogo :gogo: . My internet was down for a while, and I still have about 3-4 quests done just waiting to put in the wiki.

I am also going to look at the Combo page again. I want to add some targeting info for the PC version.

This ongoing collaboration is truly unique and amazing.

And, it keeps goin on!

Lujuste keep seeing your additions to the Wiki Quests, here's some more I just read this morning you put up:

Unclean Totems

Death of a Demon

Break the spell or protection?

Knuckles again, another page you've got up for the dryad armor, and I am huminning birding in with assorted link updates on all the pages.

Early morning party here in Wiki Town

:dance:

gogo

sorry ive taken so long to reply,ive uploaded the images

of the inquisitors t energy set to photobucket then tried to add

the links to the wiki page but the pics dont display just the links

but I'll keep working on it

ok just checked wiki no need now

Edited by wraithking

sorry ive taken so long to reply,ive uploaded the images

of the inquisitors t energy set to photobucket then tried to add

the links to the wiki page but the pics dont display just the links

but I'll keep working on it

Pictures are uploaded here now, not photobucket. You can get some of the info on how to do this in this thread:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17883

I have a tendency to start a new character each time I get a new patch, just to see what is different from the beginning. So, this time, I will be typing in logs as I go.

As far as the Key Master and Doorkeeper quest under VIPs in Ancaria goes. I did add the typed in log to that page. I would recommend that someone add a picture of the log book to that page when there is time. Since that quest is already completed when the game is started, I do not see a need to do a full quest page for it, just the log book and the typed log.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Key_Master_and_Door_Keeper

I am able to capture log book pictures now, but because of the way my brain works (or does not work actually) I cannot manipulate them. This is why I am letting others deal with the pictures while I deal with written content.

Edited by Ysne58

I have a tendency to start a new character each time I get a new patch, just to see what is different from the beginning. So, this time, I will be typing in logs as I go.

Awesome that you are back! And adding log book pix or writeups is barebones of a wiki quest page. We could just actually go turn all the red links blue by just sticking in quest log book pages!

:bounce:

gogo

Awesome that you are back! And adding log book pix or writeups is barebones of a wiki quest page. We could just actually go turn all the red links blue by just sticking in quest log book pages!

:bounce:

gogo

That is true, it would turn all the red links blue. That is what happened with the Key Master page in fact. :cow_white:

Since I am back in Tyr Lysia, I have a feeling that those links will mostly be blue by the time I get there. If they aren't....

I just spent a little time in Sacred 1. I had not documented that out of order glitch in all of the quests that are affected by it. That is now corrected. I spent a fair amount of time in game several years ago figuring out quest by quest, which quests were affected by that one. That was an intense search.

ok thanks ysne58,I'll check out the thread now

for future references

If you have questions about it, ask. Silver, Knuckles, Lujate, and others can answer them lots better than I can. They are all very helpful too.

I also did a bit of housecleaning on the Easter Egg page. It seems the Catagory view page was lacking a number of the eggs from the main page. There was also some serious inconsistency as far as where and how things were catagorized. For instance, Britney Spears was under the S's, while Bobby Fisher was under B... So I went in and did a bit of straightening up so the Main Easter Egg page now matches the Catagory page...

Might wanna put forth a rule - if you're making a page for some one, you should catagorize it using the Last name, not the first.

The weather is getting warmer and I have less time for Sacred. This past weekend, I did not have time to even start Sacred.

I am still working on these:

Light HE class quest

Cursed Forest quests

Mini-boss quests

Plus requests, like Bad Things.

Yeah, I have managed to get outside some too. And working on finishing some of my unfinished projects (knit and crochet). If I'm inside I will alternate computer and projects. Since I don't tan but burn, I don't actually sit out in the sun, but just being outside seems to help.

What my goals are are at the moment with the wiki, and very long term are:

- HE Shadow class quest - she is doing Undead Legion and hopefully will be strong enough to get past Orcish Byway when that is finished.

- Fill in detailed walk through on Shadow Campaign once I get that far with my shadow HE, it had been done up to the swamp. (Unless someone else gets there first -- which is fine with me, I will just check it then.)

- Adding the typed in logs with my risk taking seraphim since I just started with her. I got through Lost Amulets last time I was in Sacred 2.

- Getting my new Daemon to Porto Draco and start filling in quest and places info where it isn't completed yet. I had gotten as far as Porto Draco but I cannot find the save files so I had to start a new character. She is at Silver Creek now.

Edited by Ysne58

Ayup! Been getting some summer-ish weather over here too. Feels good to be outside again after a long cold winter. First day of the tennis season at work kinda took me by surprise in fact. Managed to get a sunburn, ouch!

As for wiki stuffs I'm ever in search of optimizations these days.

There's been a ton of extremely impressive work done on sacredwiki these past few months. Make sure you all take some much needed vitamin D time! :gogo:

It's great to see many pages being done. And yay for contributing during worktime! (You're so lucky, gogo!.. I was doing the same thing back in January, but now my work demands a lot of attention and doesn't leave an opportunity to spent some time on the wiki)

I'm still kind of inactive because of work. Sunny days don't help contributing either (late May is a unique time for my city - there is no snow already, and there is no rain yet). But I still remember all my projects and hope to do at least something in the next few days.