Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I added a thumbnail photo of Dag Winderlich for his Wiki page under the Epic office quest. I am currently working on Holger Flotmann, who will need a new page. He appears at the end, inside the Ascaron office, once one has contacted all of the scattered employees.

I added a new page for Holger Flöttmann and included his photo and a screenshot of his NPC, along with the basic information for his page. You may find a link to it in the Wiki here: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Epic_Office_Quest

Great page, Hooyah, again, amazing work on getting those pix connected properly to the devs, it really makes the wiki's data that much more meaningful and useful.

:)

gogo

hi all.

there were some changes in "damage over time" page. Now Dot is divided into build-in (also known as pure Dot, displayed on ca's tooltip) and Dot, caused by secondary damage effects. Resistance pages were corrected: armor in fact partially reduces Dot, caused by secondary damage effects, descreasing flat damage, that causes the effect. It also can be said about Damage mitigation.

• Like! 1

I just updated Holger Flöttmann's page with a link to the page that I created today for Bettina Wegener's part at the end of the Epic Office Quest where she mentions how impressed she is that you found all of the employees and tells you to go to the lounge for a reward.

You made a typo in here name (its Wegner, without a second E)

Turns out she was on the list of NPCs in the quest. So now there are 2 pages of her (here and here).

Please merge them into one.

Edited by SX255
  • Like! 1

Good heads up, SX255

Hooyah, if you move the new info you created into the correct page, I can delete the page with the extra e, this will consolidate all the info into one for us then.

gogo

• Like! 1

All of the changes have been made and the pages effectively consolidated. Thanks to all for your kind assistance and cooperation.

Mibbs, you will let me know if you have need of any future grammar/spelling checks/amendments, won't you?

Thanks Hooyah!

I've changed all links from that older page to redirect to the new page you moved your info to, and have deleted the page with the extra E

gogo

All of the changes have been made and the pages effectively consolidated. Thanks to all for your kind assistance and cooperation.

Mibbs, you will let me know if you have need of any future grammar/spelling checks/amendments, won't you?

Awesome Hooyah!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Hi!

I added a few things in the DE's combat art's section, check them out and correct anything if necessary.

Btw does anybody know how the damage of Poison Mist/Bottomless Pit/Explosive Charge is calculated per rune level? And what the Level on botomless pit stands for?

Edited by criver
  • Like! 1

Good job criver!

You've actually gotten me looking at the old pages from the Sacred part of the Wiki. It was in haste put together, because we started the Wiki when Sacred 2 was out, and never went back to it.

Maybe this weekend, I'll update a few of the main pages.

Thanks for putting some love into the original game pages

:gogo:

gogo

I always mixed up the two Bettina Wegner's. The other was a german song writer and singer. I still remember a concert she gave together with Joan Baez in Berlin a few years before reunion. Her most famous song is against child abuse, ane with 5 kids now I like it more and more. Translation:

Children

So small hands, tiny fingers on them
One’s never to beat them, otherwise they break

So small feet, with so small toes
One’s never to step on them, otherwise they can’t walk

So small ears, keen and you permit
One’s never to shout at them, otherwise they become deaf

So beautiful mouths, speak everything out
One’s never to forbid it, otherwise nothing comes out of them anymore

So clear eyes which yet see everything
One’s never to bandage, otherwise they can’t understand anything

So small souls, open and totally free
One’s never to torment, otherwise they break apart

Such a small spine, can hardly be seen
One’s never to bow it, otherwise it breaks

Straight clear persons would be a nice aim
People without spine, we’ve already got a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCbfol42Zg

Here's what I have for the dwarf:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/802y1avdx29oe7t/DwarfRunes.xlsx

I can't modify the wiki page with the regen formulae, to add the dwarf's base and level times, though. You can use the excel sheet to input Runes Read, Runes Socketed, Phys Regen, Concentration, RSM, Dwarven lore and Weapon Technology and it should calculate you automatically the stats for the runes. I am not sure however if excel can be embedded in the wiki.

• Like! 1

Great work criver. Sacred 1 on the wiki is basically a skeleton with no flesh on its bones, partly because there were so many other good S1 resources at the time, and partly because Sacred 2 took precedent, being new when the Wiki was made.

As a side note, I notice these CA pages have photobucket pics that need to be reuploaded.

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...

Since the Sacred 1 maps of Ancaria have been down for about 6 months, I decided to put up a note on the Wiki page with alternative links.

SacredWiki's map page is still the entire first page of Googe results for a "Sacred Ancaria Maps" search so I think pretty much everyone looking for maps is coming to the Wiki page and getting broken links. This way at least they can be sent somewhere else with working maps.

Thanks Flix, it's a good idea for now until Schot can get a link to the original map he created, and we can then drop the links to the external sites.

gogo