Cthulhu wrote:

Its that time of the semester again, exam time. That means, late nights and long days studying, and no fun till they're all over.

Anyway, try not to miss me too much on the boards or IRC, I'm sure some of you have to suffer through the same thing. Once my exams are all done I've got to pack up the apartment, put things in storage, party a bit then hop on a 14 hour ferry to get home (where there will be a little more partying hopefully). Its a busy time of year!

Here are the exams I have to do:

English - Done

Chemistry - Done

Archaeology - Tuesday morning

Paleontology - Thursday Morning

Vertebrate Biology - Thursday Afternoon

Gintukas wrote:

good luck with exams

and by the way - what kind of chemistry you need to take - I was studing chemistry so I have lots of chemistries - some of them was fun - others - pan in your ass :)

Cthulhu wrote:

Haha chemistry isnt my strong point. For the exam I have to know buffers, solubility, acids/bases, electrochem, thermochem and kinetics. Its a university general course, one of my requirements.. do you feel like writing an exam Gintukas:)

Gintukas wrote:

I used to know it, but it was long time ago (15 years ago) so I mostly forgot everything :( and I dont have books to look for it :( but I think it wasnt very hard

Aurora wrote:

Good luck with your exams Cth.....I am sure you will do brilliantly :)

We have been missing you in IRC!! Come back soon :)

As for Chemistry it was one of my favourite subjects at school, especially all those calculations and balancing equations....it was so satisfying when you finish and you get the answer right...:) lol...I will go now before I sound like a complete geek...if I dont already ;)

Erialc wrote:

All the best with your exams Cthulhu....

And enjoy all that partying to come!

Catch you on irc again when all those exams and parties are over ;)

HkBoi20 wrote:

Have Fun Studying :)

Gogoblender wrote:

hey cthulhu...we're all gonna miss ya man

But good luck on yer exams...

good luck with the partying...

and we'll see you soon after

Cheers!

:)

gogo