Looking For: Coop Campaign Interested

Hi Friends!

I'm looking for a coop campaign partner. We can meet once a week for an hour or two. I'm fine with playing either D2F or CM patched. Goal is to play coop self found, so no transfers from other characters or downloaded chests. Everything is negotiable though. :)

If interested, let me know.

Cheers.

Edited by ameaeth
  • Appreciation 1
  • The title was changed to Looking For: Coop Campaign Interested

@ameaeth

Hoping your gaming is progressing! :viking: 

You can definitely play Paul! Sacr hed's built wonderfully that way. and has lots of from "give" from either side of players whomever is on top or bottom. Usually the higher level one can run up front and can take hits while the lower level circles around kiting and leeching from the higher level monsters

Also, higher level can run quests to get tons of exp for both?

:)

gogo

• 1 year later...
On 12/17/2022 at 3:26 AM, Dax said:

I think your best bet is a LAN session. Play together with wife/kids/gf/friends is the easiest and fastest solution. Don´t forget to record it. :)

LAN or rather the Open-Net feature available now. Since I'm currently working from the Philippines timezone wise playing with family/friends is a bit of a challenge. That's why I'm looking here for anyone near the SGT timezone who is playing solo but can imagine to try a coop campaign. :cow:

• Like! 1